• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I did a lot of shopping around before and during the show, and I'm glad I did.

There was one table selling 8x56R Nazi surplus boxes for 10 bucks a box... Rendezvous had it for $5.00 last time I was there. Some ammo was outrageous, but every once in a while I'd stumble into a decent deal.

I did come away with a bit more than I had planned though, and if I had sold more old radio gear before the show, I would have walked out with even more :D

As it is, I came home with a Saiga 308, a CZ75, and cute li'l Ortgies that needed some TLC (Tender Loving Cleaning).

My "want" list was insanely expensive though... I saw a nice Arisaka I wanted, an Astra 600, Swiss 1911 rifle, and plenty of Mausers I liked. I know I'm forgetting something. My girlfriend really ought to know better than to leave a kid in a candy store with a credit card and an ATM card.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I picked up the CD Field Tactial 12ga 300.00, a leather shoulder holster 120.00, and two more mags for my 1911.

Anyone know where I can get an extended magazine tube??? the tube "looked" like it could hold at least four, but once I got it home, it only holds two.

I admit it's a newbie mistake, but I've never heard of a pump shotty that holds less than 4.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I have even made a homemade plug and dropped down in there before when I forgot mine and went duck hunting. Don't want to get caught without one.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Thanks for all your help Haldir :)... I made the newbie list again :).

You are right though, that retention piece looks sensitive. The manual says to use a flat-head screwdriver, but the hole was too big for that. had to take one side of a "wide-head" needle nose pliers to get enough girth to turn it.

That plug is going in the trash :)

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Better save if if you will ever go waterfowling. You can always just take off the screw on cap, set it on top of the retention plug and screw the cap back on (if the rod fits down the hole as it does on my remingtons).

cue7467

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield Indiana
    I have some Tannerite if you are interested let me know I will give you a few bottles on the house. ;)

I was Looking for Tannerite and didn't see any. Did anyone see any there???

I Got: Ammo cans, M81 Fuse igniters, INGO tactical hat, a couple protest posters for the State House on Wed and a new butt plate for my 870

cue7467

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield Indiana
    ;)There is a dowl rod in the tube take it out.
    I picked up the CD Field Tactial 12ga 300.00, a leather shoulder holster 120.00, and two more mags for my 1911.

Anyone know where I can get an extended magazine tube??? the tube "looked" like it could hold at least four, but once I got it home, it only holds two.

I admit it's a newbie mistake, but I've never heard of a pump shotty that holds less than 4.

cue7467

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield Indiana
    Anyone on the INGO board looking to buy stripper Double Star AR-15 receivers I am offering them for $130 each I have several and will be set up at the show tomorrow. There is paperwork on these.
    I briefly stopped by the INGO table today and will be back there tomorrow.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Anyone on the INGO board looking to buy stripper Double Star AR-15 receivers I am offering them for $130 each I have several and will be set up at the show tomorrow. There is paperwork on these.
    I briefly stopped by the INGO table today and will be back there tomorrow.

Do you have LPKs for them?

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    I got 20 USGI AR mags NIW for $9 a piece. Got a DoubleStar quad rail. Also got some KAC rail covers for $10, for all 4.

Cant think of anything else right now.

FreedomTrainer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    I purchased a INGO Tatical hat and became a site supporter. I am the only one at my booth so I didn't have time to do much shopping this weekend.

Top Bottom