• ...and so much more!
  • clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    I picked up a drag bag for my sniper rifle. Picked up a couple of INGO hats, met Fenway Scutter and VUPDblue.

I got there late because 31 was closed for some reason and they took us cross country on narrow two lane roads. One of those move a car length then stop, move two car lengths and stop kind of thing. Took a long time. I also stopped to buy a canoe from public servant, so did not get there until about 4:45. They was cleaning up something outside.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I had Raven make me a pile of carry gear. Bought a couple pocket Streamlights. Lets see, popcorn, coated pecans, polish sausage and two Pepsi's (ouch, over $20 in junk food.)

I spoke with a bunch of INGO people. I seen a lot of INGO hats.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Sure wish I could hit the show this time but other engagements are going to make it impossible this weekend.

I do have a question for those who are there: the guy that sets up a booth specializing in Glocks? DocGlock, The GlockDoctor, heck... Glock Pimp?? I don't recall. Does anyone remember his name? Specifically, if he has a website and is located in Circle City?

Thanks

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ive had the lower but just got my upper today. nothing real fancy just a 16" lightwieght carry handle upper. i knew i couldn't wait on finishing my reloads so i bought 100 rds and torn up a pop can in my yard as soon as i got home. here is the pic

newar.jpg

should make a good truck gun

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    From the dealer side, Attendance for Friday was down from last show but not by much. The Ammo cans seemed to be the hottest seller and we sold out of the 300 we brought in 3 hours.
    I was told Bob From PSS sold 60 some AR-15's first day but I never made it our of my booth. I was hoping to find the time to wander to the INGO booth but never made it past 1 aisle away from my table with out getting called back.
    Ammo was another hot seller. One of the guys set up with me sold all his .223 ammo some 20K in 6 hours.
    Stop by and say hi we are set up with Jacks Stuff. I will be the fat irritable guy calling in background checks and trying to drink enough caffeine to stay away and dreaming of going to Fogo de Chao for dinner.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    From the dealer side, Attendance for Friday was down from last show but not by much. The Ammo cans seemed to be the hottest seller and we sold out of the 300 we brought in 3 hours.
    I was told Bob From PSS sold 60 some AR-15's first day but I never made it our of my booth. I was hoping to find the time to wander to the INGO booth but never made it past 1 aisle away from my table with out getting called back.
    Ammo was another hot seller. One of the guys set up with me sold all his .223 ammo some 20K in 6 hours.
    Stop by and say hi we are set up with Jacks Stuff. I will be the fat irritable guy calling in background checks and trying to drink enough caffeine to stay away and dreaming of going to Fogo de Chao for dinner.

I'm set up directly across from your east end cap. I'm with Premier Arms. I saw about 200 uppers walk by the table, one guy had 3 sticking out of his back pack! Lots of ammo being carried by as well. I'll be wearing the INGO TACTICAL hat I bought yesterday, my big purchase! Hope to meet some members today.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    about 1500 cast reloading bullets for my .40 6 mags for the AR 500 rnds of brass cased .223.

Does it bother anyone else to go to a gun show and see knockoff sunglasses and purses and little crystal engraved crap when those tables could be used for displaying items that people pay 10 dollars to see? I don't need to price a snowflake angel christmas tree ornament!

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Sure wish I could hit the show this time but other engagements are going to make it impossible this weekend.

I do have a question for those who are there: the guy that sets up a booth specializing in Glocks? DocGlock, The GlockDoctor, heck... Glock Pimp?? I don't recall. Does anyone remember his name? Specifically, if he has a website and is located in Circle City?

Thanks

Nick

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Guess I'm not missing much, except high prices and masses of people to wade through.

Going to order my upper online and wait it out.

Anyone care to comment on what uppers and bolts assemblies were going for?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    about 1500 cast reloading bullets for my .40 6 mags for the AR 500 rnds of brass cased .223.

Does it bother anyone else to go to a gun show and see knockoff sunglasses and purses and little crystal engraved crap when those tables could be used for displaying items that people pay 10 dollars to see? I don't need to price a snowflake angel christmas tree ornament!

hey my wife needs something to look at while I get all 8 years old looking at guns.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Really?! C'mon man. You know that is a dangerous course to chart. You distract her with shiny objects and a crappy 20 dollar purse while you try to slip the vendor a stack of 100s and slide that upper into your ruck. You are a brave man Tyler. Goodness, you probably even give her the right combination to your gun safe too huh?:D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Got there at 7:15. Got to wait inside so that was nice. I went on Friday of the last show and I think it was busier. Ammo was rediculous. Bought a complete 24" bull barrel kit from model 1. I heard the big guy say that mail order wait is 5.5 months. I got to meet several ingo guys. I heard a vendor going apeshit. He says someone stole a handgun. There was an empty case with accessories sitting on his table. I believe the tag on the case said number. I kept moving as I didn't as g to get caught up in that mess.

A couple rants. Why do people hold the door open before the show? So everyone can freeze I guess. Also, why are tables still covered after opening? I get there early so I can beat the herd moving west. I'm not going to fight the crowd on the way back to see there stuff.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I am kind of surprised more stuff does not get stolen at the show. there are so many people that it would be impossible to keep track of everyone. alot of tables have the guns strung together with 550 cord, but there are always some with the guns just sitting out.

I don't think I will be making it to the 1500 this time. Last time I went it was just too crowded and expensive.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Friend ran a gunshop for several years. Three handguns walked out despite being in glass cases. Sad part was that one of them walked out with a long time customer and friend????. ............sometimes life sucks...............:xmad:
    <>< Duce:

Top Bottom