What did you do while INGO was down this morning?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I went though a long period of denial at first, powering down my computer at first. When that didn't work I powered down my router. When that didn't work I tried to opening Ingo on Foxfire. Well that didn't work.

By now I'm starting to wonder what kind of deals I'm missing out on the Ingo buy/sell.

Then panic set in, along with periods of crying and hiding in the corner. Then angry set in and I started throwing things. This was followed again by more crying. I started to wonder what my life was going to be like without Ingo and how it only had been 15 minutes since the site went down.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    3ogQD.gif

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It went down during the night and I was cleaning a couple 03 Springfields. I finally fell asleep around 0830 and was going through INGO DTs! :(

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I layed in bed and cried my self back to sleep but I think that was just a dream because when I woke up it was working. Thank god.

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I spent quality time on Lightfighter and M4 Carbine...they were working fine...althought not nearly as entertaining...then I went to the Fort Wayne gun show....another waste of time:D

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I wuz sleeping peacefully when my neighbor broke in and butchered my whole family. I hid under the bed. I then loaded my 9mm S&W and went looking for that cur. The weird thing was I couldn't find him but several people running around the block looked just like my brothers and sisters.

Top Bottom