• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ok, I see reference to a INGO Table. Where in the heck is it? It was so crowded there today it was hard to find a water fountain.

I'm going again tomorrow, so tell me.....WHERE IS OUR TABLE!!!?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ok, I see reference to a INGO Table. Where in the heck is it? It was so crowded there today it was hard to find a water fountain.

I'm going again tomorrow, so tell me.....WHERE IS OUR TABLE!!!?

There was no INGO table at this show due to circumstances beyond our control.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    I bought nothing, because I didn't go.

I didn't even want to fight with the crowds.

Maybe tomorrow if I feel the need.

I don't expect the crowd to be any thinner but I have been wrong before.
    When I got there about 2pm today it was insane I had never seen a line go around the corner that late in the day.

USPc40

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Madison County
    Picked this up at the INGO table.:whistle:
    29mvgvl.jpg

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    Yah its sitting at AAC guns in hall A now hopefully I will sell it tommorow Im only asking 400.00 for it its had 16rds put thru it and its a .40 with NS . But thats a whole nother thread in its self

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    And one prototype Khaki hat. It is the most valuable INGO hat in the world.

85134840ov5.jpg

There are also no hats to be sold (unless you find someone willing to part with one of the Limited Edition First Run Navy Blue INGO Hats that Fenway sold last summer! There are only 75 in existence In The WORLD!

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan

85134840ov5.jpg

I must have it!:D I talked with one of my buddies today and told him about the pandemonium that was taking place and he agreed that it was probably a good thing we skipped this one. I really wanted to go but no funds. The next one is in March right?

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    IMG_0190.jpg

Got a fair price probably. Wouldn't call it a bargain. Most everything I looked at was way over priced.

Only things I saw that interested me was this ruger, a Tac Sol upper for my MarkII, and wool mitten liners. Didn't walk back through the cattle yard to buy the rest so all I spent any money on was the Ruger.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

85134840ov5.jpg
    Not sure about that. I have a couple of the original blue 1st editions. Been thinking about "polishing them up" and offering in the classifieds. Wonder what they'd bring? 50, maybe 75 bucks?

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    went friday

Rolled up to the fair grounds around 2:30. Parking wasn't too bad, 4-5 minute walk to the door. Another 4-5 minute walk to the end of the line. Line was insanely long, but only took 25 mins. Crowd inside was insane. Prices? Another poster said it best: made gunbroker.com look cheap!

So I started on one end, making my way up and down the aisles, took about 5 seconds to get tired of being bumped into. Reminded myself it's the nature of the beast, took a deep breath and continued. I won't beat a dead horse and go on about prices. There were some decent prices to be found, IF you could make it to the table. From what I saw, most prices were not so decent. Saw many AR's, prices surpisingly not too bad. Saw a handful of AK's, prices outrageous.

Finally, i'm going up the last aisle, thinking "ok, another hundred feet, and I've covered all the tables, time to get the heck out of here". As I was about to the end, I found a table full of Saigas. iz132, $353 :rockwoot: out the door. Made the crowd and heat worth the trip, IMO.

Now, when's the Saiga conversion party? :D

Dr. Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Went early Saturday morning, no lines to speak of at that time crowds started picking up while we were there. This was my first Indy 1500, after looking at the prices, it will probably be my last.

I at least got some info for a bed-liner.
    A friend that came along got a decent deal on a Simmons Scope.

I wasn't expecting things to be bargain basement cheap or free (that would have been nice). Just a little disappointed that's all.

bsinger82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    Evansville / Indy
    Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the 1500 this time,
    I had military duty. Sounds like it was quite buys with everyone scared by the new president elect. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update on pricing and chaos! haha Hope everyone found the deal they were looking for!

C-ya at the next one possibly.

Top Bottom