What did you bring home from Knob Creek?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    IMG_248136397650288_zps5fd69079.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Saw this while I was there.
    Good cook and good shot.. watch out , i would have sharted when i seen her..

I Love Bourbon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Speedway ish
    In the old days most of the deals were done on Thursday night. You camped out there and traded with all the dealers. Kent Lamont and his wife were good friends.

ATF is always at Knob Creek. It was common knowledge that you avoided the guys in Nazi uniforms as it would mark you for investigation.

Oh Please….
    The comment on Nazi uniforms is utterly absurd and ridiculous, this is a total fabrication.

The dealer to dealer deals are made prior to arrival and set up or they’re made on Wednesday & Thursday.
    Let’s talk about your statement that you were good friends with Kent & Kathy Lamont, I call complete bull**** on that statement. You might have met them once or twice but that’s it, stop trying to make believe that you are some sort of knowledgeable individual or friends with people who have no idea who you are. You’re spouting off a bunch of drivel that is a complete and utter fabrication and I know that for a fact.

Top Bottom