What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Netflix dropped Fraiser which stinks, watched an episode a day.

AT&T acquired WarnerMedia so they (AT&T) could start their own streaming service (and ditching DirecTV, if I understand correclty). They are pulling shows licensed by WarnerMedia from Netflx, Hulu, Prime, etc so you can get them (only) on AT&T's streaming service.

I don't know if Frasier was owned/licensed by WarnerMedia, but if it was then it was probably not "dropped" by Netflix, it was taken away. You can expect to see other shows get pulled from Netflix and Prime as their contracts run out. Friends is one of the biggies. AT&T is taking a loss right now doing so because of lost revenue from Netflix et al, but they expect to make it up in the future.

Kevo9009

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Indianapolis
    The Irishman is pretty good. It’s long (3.5 hours I think) but pretty cool if you’re a DeNiro fan. I can’t see him doing many more movies after this one tho.

TitanUp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2020
    Carmel
    Big fan of The Ranch on Netflix and breaking bad on Netflix. Also enjoyed Kim’s Convenience on Netflix. It’s an easy watcher and the episodes are only about 20 mins long so you don’t have to dedicate an hour or more for other shows

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    HULU picked up Frasier which is great since we just signed up for HULU Live TV and will be dropping Dish Network. Trying it out for a week for free to make sure we like it.

Had a chance to look around HULU tonight, lots of great older TV shows. I was hoping they had Dukes of Hazzard and Chips but no such luck.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe the thread name should change to **** you wanna watch. And as a sister thread, we could have a “**** you wanna watch with spoilers” thread.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Big fan of The Ranch on Netflix and breaking bad on Netflix. Also enjoyed Kim’s Convenience on Netflix. It’s an easy watcher and the episodes are only about 20 mins long so you don’t have to dedicate an hour or more for other shows

I am way behind on The Ranch but I heard one of the last episodes went totally off the rails SJW and didn't make any sense, Maggie suddenly turning anti-gun and lesbian and anti-capitalist, I think they checked most of the boxes lol.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I am way behind on The Ranch but I heard one of the last episodes went totally off the rails SJW and didn't make any sense, Maggie suddenly turning anti-gun and lesbian and anti-capitalist, I think they checked most of the boxes lol.
    Episode 8 for sure checks all the SJW boxes.:xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom