What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    CI had the CAOs assortments on sale, they were delivered today. i used to smoke the italia and Brazilia a lot back when i went to the tinder box.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    CI had the CAOs assortments on sale, they were delivered today. i used to smoke the italia and Brazilia a lot back when i went to the tinder box.

Speaking of Tinder Box, Wild Bills is about to open up in their old storefront on Main across from Golden Corral.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    And I "enjoyed" my first cigar of the year today. I've had a couple hear and there but it was too cold or got distracted while trying to smoke one.

I had my last Macanudo "M", a cup of coffee and a book. All by myself on a beautiful afternoon. It's hard to beat times like that.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Another late night auction win arrived today. I got a box of 15 Wrath's by Studio Tobac. Never heard of them but as cheap as they were, hard to pass up.

uGEKaLG.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I just looked at the invoice that was in the box and their made by Oliva.
    "Wrath Habano by Oliva."

I didn't catch that during the auction.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Nice BT. Keep us posted with a review after you smoke one or three.

I had a Gurkha Legend last night. It was OK, but didn't match the hype I have heard from some folks about it. I would like to try another one sometime. Mine was a little dry.

I have been having a devil of a time keeping my humidity level up in my desk top humidor. It's a 50 count box and I have about 35 sticks in it now along with the glycol beads with cigar juice as well as a couple of Boveda packs and it doesn't want to get up above 62% humidity. I just ordered 8 more of the 60g Boveda packs so I'll keep jamming them in until I get there.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nice BT. Keep us posted with a review after you smoke one or three.

I had a Gurkha Legend last night. It was OK, but didn't match the hype I have heard from some folks about it. I would like to try another one sometime. Mine was a little dry.

I have been having a devil of a time keeping my humidity level up in my desk top humidor. It's a 50 count box and I have about 35 sticks in it now along with the glycol beads with cigar juice as well as a couple of Boveda packs and it doesn't want to get up above 62% humidity. I just ordered 8 more of the 60g Boveda packs so I'll keep jamming them in until I get there.

Here's a kit.

https://www.amazon.com/Solution-Humidifier-Propylene-Essential-Values/dp/B07B8VXZTC

That should do it.

Last edited:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I have a humidor my dad made for me that seals up nicely but due to its size I've had a hard time keeping it stable.

A few weeks ago I bought a new bigger humidifier for it and its been killing it ever sense. Wish I would have upgraded a long time ago.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Well my new sticks aren't quite up to the moisture level so I'm having a Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask. And brother is it fantastic!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have a humidor my dad made for me that seals up nicely but due to its size I've had a hard time keeping it stable.

A few weeks ago I bought a new bigger humidifier for it and its been killing it ever sense. Wish I would have upgraded a long time ago.

Which one did you get?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    CI had the Joya de Nicaragua Antanos on sale this week, so I ordered them. I really like them but they are a little expensive for me as a daily smoke usually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom