• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Good idea... I'm flying it as my avatar as a show of support. While I may disagree with some of the LGBT political agenda, I agree 100% in all people's right to self defense and to be free from physical violence, to go about living their lives in peace.
    I sense an opportunity for traditional opponents to find not just some common ground, but also some solidarity, and a measure of acceptance that has never realy manifested to this extent. Will the Progressive, leftist LGBTs accept that or will they shut us out?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I sense an opportunity for traditional opponents to find not just some common ground, but also some solidarity, and a measure of acceptance that has never realy manifested to this extent. Will the Progressive, leftist LGBTs accept that or will they shut us out?

At least INGO isn't shutting the LGBTs out.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    The political artist goes by the pseudonym, "Sabo". Here's another one of his creations, with the right message to terrrorists, available in a tee.

je_suis_art1.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

We really don't have agree on much to get along. You don't have to like me and I don't have to like you, just let each other be. But that concept is hard for most of us, on any side, to fully embrace.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Good idea... I'm flying it as my avatar as a show of support. While I may disagree with some of the LGBT political agenda, I agree 100% in all people's right to self defense and to be free from physical violence, to go about living their lives in peace.

Copy cat. :) I'm the same way. Less about the rainbow and more about the hashtag.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's real. Here's a local (KABC 7 LA) newscast, featuring, of course, those whose warped mindset puts anti-gun at any cost over self-defense.

Posters saying #Shootback found in West Hollywood LGBT community (VIDEO) | LGBT Weekly

FTA:
    According to a report in the LA Times, Capt. Holly Perez of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department West Hollywood Station said, “I understand the sentiment behind them and 1st Amendment rights, but it’s a bad message. I hope it’s just people venting that they could do this, and I’m hoping their calmness will take over. It’s our job to keep you safe.

Um, yeah... how well did that work out for the 49 that were killed in Orlando?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We really don't have agree on much to get along. You don't have to like me and I don't have to like you, just let each other be. But that concept is hard for most of us, on any side, to fully embrace.
    Tis' true. Trying to force anyone to accept anyone else's particular anything leads to further division. Just live your life and let each other be. The right to defend oneself is one we can all come together on.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Tis' true. Trying to force anyone to accept anyone else's particular anything leads to further division. Just live your life and let each other be. The right to defend oneself is one we can all come together on.

Agreed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    FTA:
    According to a report in the LA Times, Capt. Holly Perez of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department West Hollywood Station said, “I understand the sentiment behind them and 1st Amendment rights, but it’s a bad message. I hope it’s just people venting that they could do this, and I’m hoping their calmness will take over. It’s our job to keep you safe.

If only someone had said that to Perez.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    FTA:

If only someone had said that to Perez.

The news folk know the Narrative[SUP]TM[/SUP]... and questioning the Narrative[SUP]TM[/SUP] is not part of the Narrative[SUP]TM[/SUP].

Top Bottom