• SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    West Hollywood Inundated With AMAZING Pro-Gun, Pro-Gay Posters | Daily Wire

Wednesday morning, posters suddenly appeared in West Hollywood, California featuring a gay version of the Gadsden Flag featuring a rattlesnake on top of the gay rainbow. The flags also had the hashtag #ShootBack indicating a more proactive approach to gay self-defense.

The posters were attracting attention in front of the Pacific Design Center, The Abbey, West Hollywood City Hall and in front of artist Chad Michael Morrisette's house. Morrisette had covered the roof of his house with 50 mannequins to make a statement about the Orlando shootings.

2016_06_15_shootback_49.jpg

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I have already seen some of the squirming on line from anti gun folks about this. It is disgusting, they are bending over backwards trying to make their case that the best option for queer victims of violence is not self defense, but to continue being passive victims so that the politicians and blood suckers can get on television at the candlelight vigil.

stoutguinness

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2016
    Carmel
    It seems that there is a pretty big gap between 2a members and the LGBT community and I really think this could be a good thing. I'll be interested to see if something like this could create more sheep dogs and less sheep. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have already seen some of the squirming on line from anti gun folks about this. It is disgusting, they are bending over backwards trying to make their case that the best option for queer victims of violence is not self defense, but to continue being passive victims so that the politicians and blood suckers can get on television at the candlelight vigil.

Well, to be 'fair,' that is there solution to all violence. To let the police and military deal with it, eventually, when they get there.

I would think after decades of gay bashing, non-violence would be a non-starter. Of course, defending yourself by whatever means isn't per se, violence, as anti-violence.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The hashtag works for everyone, too. FINALLY, something that is inclusive.

Gay-bashing? #shootback
    Wife-beater? #shootback
    Campus Rape? #shootback

Basically, you do not HAVE to be a victim.

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    I will say their has been an uptick in interest on the pink pistols FB page. More people joining which is a good thing, now how the libtards are going to deal with a pro 2a gay community & still maintain their air of political correctness is going to be funny to watch. What I'm waiting for is and thought about doing myself is if I'm out shopping say a simon mall and am carrying and called out and asked to leave because of it. I would look at the security guard and ask him what his problem is, especially after the pulse shooting with a gay man being armed to protect myself, then accuse him and the mall of being homophobic. and that his problem is that a gay man is carrying and that we should except being mowed down by a crazed gunman because we deserve it and not be able to defend ourselves. and that I'm calling "call 6 for help" and the ACLU because he's interfering with a gay persons civil rights..... I wonder if simon malls would do some backpedaling on their no gun policy... To be PC. Because They know that a lot of the malls customers and employees are gay.

Basically I'm wanting to use the libtard PC mindset against them and GF zones.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I will say their has been an uptick in interest on the pink pistols FB page. More people joining which is a good thing, now how the libtards are going to deal with a pro 2a gay community & still maintain their air of political correctness is going to be funny to watch. What I'm waiting for is and thought about doing myself is if I'm out shopping say a simon mall and am carrying and called out and asked to leave because of it. I would look at the security guard and ask him what his problem is, especially after the pulse shooting with a gay man being armed to protect myself, then accuse him and the mall of being homophobic. and that his problem is that a gay man is carrying and that we should except being mowed down by a crazed gunman because we deserve it and not be able to defend ourselves. and that I'm calling "call 6 for help" and the ACLU because he's interfering with a gay persons civil rights..... I wonder if simon malls would do some backpedaling on their no gun policy... To be PC. Because They know that a lot of the malls customers and employees are gay.

I like your plan. Please try to capture the stupefied expression on the mall cop's face for all to see. :yesway:

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

This post will then be used against you in your lawsuit attempt to squeeze some $$ out of them....whoops :(

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

:yesway: but may not have been a great idea to post it here. The mall cop may just say, "oh, you're that guy who posted on INGO."

Top Bottom