Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    BRADIS GUNS
    6939 Kentucky Ave.
    Camby, IN 46113
    317-856-8880​

WEEKLY SPECIALS ENDING 3/28/12

• Mossberg 500 12ga pump shotgun, 50th Anniversary w/ gloss blue finish, checkered stock & laser-marked receiver – $339.95

• Saiga semi-auto rifles, .223 or 5.45x39 – your choice $379.95

• Bushmaster XM-15 .450 w/ 20" free-floated barrel and flat-top upper receiver – includes 20rds of Hornady ammunition$1299.95 Indiana deer legal for 2012!

• Taurus 85 Ultra-Lite .38Spl revolver w/ 2-1/2" barrel – $369.95 Includes holster and zippered carrying case

• S&W 4006TSW police trade-in .40SW pistols, stainless w/ 1 magazine – $399.95

• Military-style multi-piece AR-15 cleaning kit in pouch – $12.95!

• AR-15 carbine-length drop-in quad rails w/ covers – $69.95

• Winchester .45ACP 230gr FMJ ammunition – $48.95/100

• PPU .308 FMJ ammunition – $76.95/100

• CCI AR Tactical .22LR ammunition – $24.95/375

Ask for your BRADIS GUNS bumper sticker (also great for gun safes, ammo cans, etc), FREE with any purchase!

COME SEE US!​

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Could I call and pay for a saiga and pick up at my convenience?

Sorry, but we are not set up to process payments over the phone. However, you could mail in a money order and we would be happy to lay a Saiga-12 away for you. Just be sure to include a note with your name, phone number, and what the $$ is for.

Let us know if we can answer any other questions!

Sweetums

Expert
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    Could I call and pay for a saiga and pick up at my convenience?

Sorry, but we are not set up to process payments over the phone. However, you could mail in a money order and we would be happy to lay a Saiga-12 away for you. Just be sure to include a note with your name, phone number, and what the $$ is for.

I've done this a few times as I'm about 2 hours away from the shop, and it has worked quite well for me. :rockwoot:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Any M&P40c in stock? Any idea on price? Gander is the only place I can find one and as usual their price is insane.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

How can you not take a payment over the phone?? Doesn't your card reader have a pad? What if you have a customers card that is being stubborn and won't read, you don't have the ability to manually type in the card numbers?

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Jun 7, 2010
    How can you not take a payment over the phone?? Doesn't your card reader have a pad? What if you have a customers card that is being stubborn and won't read, you don't have the ability to manually type in the card numbers?

In my experience in retail, I believe if payment is taken over the phone and manually punched in the computer AND if the cardholder wants to dispute the charge at a later date, the company who punched in the number is liable for the charges. If the card is swiped in person, then the company can dispute it.

85t5mcss

Master
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Read credit card terms. Swiped is proof, manual entry with imprint is proof. Manual entry over the phone is no proof and is easily removed from a credit card bill. Many scammers did this years ago. Some got busted for fraud. It's just protecting a business.

Mail order works a little different due to tracking abilities, but I do not know all the details on that. My guess is it is the store policy (and I would agree with it), my company is the same way. Big no-go.

Top Bottom