Was I wrong??? (INGO hat spotted in Evansville)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    This situation could have been avoided had the hats been provided (or the ability to upgrade) with/to the stealth version.

The little red flag found on mailboxes could be utilized to signal to other members. Up for approachable, down for don't out me while I'm in super secret mode.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Really bad etiquitte on his part ,I like to meet ingo members & make an effort to try to put faces to the the names to members. If you dont want to be identified as an ingo member dont wear the gear ,buy it if you want (helps support ingo) but it helps the rest of us identify other members,makes me feel safe & cozy......not like that weird a** shower scene cozy that keeps poppin up ,thats messed up

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I wear my hat all the time. Feel free to walk up and talk to me. WTF?

There was a thread earlier in the week posted by a guy who was freaked out because somebody approached him. Are these one in the same?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I 'm headed to Roush Lake right about now. I know there's going to be 3-6 INGO folks there. If anyone recognizes me or spots my subtle INGO gear feel freee to talk to me but be descrete......say "Is it safe?" If I respond with "I love a good parody thread" then we can talk. Otherwise DON'T FRIGGIN'OUT ME AS SOMEONE WHO CARRIES A GUN!!!

:D:)::banana::bacondance::shady:

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am going to ECPR today, and I will be wearing my INGO hat. Under NO circumstances are any of you to talk to me!

Wouldn't want anyone to know I have a gun! :D

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    I 'm headed to Roush Lake right about now. I know there's going to be 3-6 INGO folks there. If anyone recognizes me or spots my subtle INGO gear feel freee to talk to me but be descrete......say "Is it safe?" If I respond with "I love a good parody thread" then we can talk. Otherwise DON'T FRIGGIN'OUT ME AS SOMEONE WHO CARRIES A GUN!!!

:D:)::banana::bacondance::shady:

I was there today , nice to meet you !

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    i nominate this anonymous person for the @$$ club. i think they DEFINITELY have the credentials. i just need to find that thread somewhere....

dont drink the :poop: :koolaid:

IBTL

Last edited:

Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    I personally would love to have an INGO hat or t-shirt someday and I absolutely think whoever this guy was needs to be pummeled a little for his stupidity. If it went down like you say, you by no means outed him and heck I wear funky hats all the time. Just because I wear a University of Montana Equestrian club does not mean I have a horse at the time...even tho I want one real bad. Secret French kiss club...sounds like just another reason for the INGO guys to try to smooch on the INGO gals, good try fellas ;)

Top Bottom