• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chewylax8

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    "There's nothing wrong with that."
    New INGO motto :ingo: Fantastic post OP, I make sure to pop in at least once a day.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    but wait..i'm the one on the forum...hubby is not. I'm always telling him of stuff i've read on here. I think he likes that I'm such a techy nerd and do stuff like this...it saves him time.

Same here! I'm sort of enjoying becoming the budding firearms expert in the house :D Thanks, INGO! Wooo-hoooo.. got my site supporter activated too! :)

Last edited:

INLIKEFLYNN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Speedway
    Love the post...I used to have a mechanic job and my wife hated the tool man more than anyone on the planet...I don't have that job anymore, but my wife still finds things to hate...sorry ingo, my wife is not a fan, but I'm trying. I love all the info here...first purchase to come...

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    LOL I can't do anything without being on INGO. If I am home my laptop is with me, if I am eating watching tv or anything else INGO is there with me refreshing every so often to see the new posts. If I am not at home I am on my phone looking at posts.

I am in the reloading phase. Just built a bench and bought a press, but still have more to get before I actually start making bullets.

IMG_7337.jpg

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Love this post today me and a friend from INGO went gun shop hooping hit 2or 3 of your favorite local shops and came back to my place and decided my gun room needs to be BIGGER. So long story short tomorrow the kids room is getting smaller and the gun room is getting bigger!:rockwoot:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    And then one day you nearly get your arm cut by a guy playing with knives, but luckily he only punctured your members only jacket. There's something a LITTLE wrong with that.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    And then one day you nearly get your arm cut by a guy playing with knives, but luckily he only punctured your members only jacket. There's something a LITTLE wrong with that.

:lol2: I have a protective cover, so the tea I spit on my laptop won't hurt it. :laugh:

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    All so true. Excellent post Que. I just got bit by the knife bug this past weekend at te 1500. I picked up my first ESEE Izula. I already want a bigger one. A 3, maybe a 4? I don't know. It's gonna have to wait though.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Que, I was just looking at the new new AR build... finally done. What the heck was I thinking? It was SIMPLE! (Thanks for the upper, TireburnerTurner. It rocks)... And looking at the loot from the 1500, including the new revolver... (Thanks Fred McIntire...) and the new safe I had to upgrade to, and thinking ... "Maybe I do have a problem..."

But I feel much better now!!! Can't wait for that stamp to get here!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que, I was just looking at the new new AR build... finally done. What the heck was I thinking? It was SIMPLE! (Thanks for the upper, TireburnerTurner. It rocks)... And looking at the loot from the 1500, including the new revolver... (Thanks Fred McIntire...) and the new safe I had to upgrade to, and thinking ... "Maybe I do have a problem..."

But I feel much better now!!! Can't wait for that stamp to get here!

There's nothing wrong with that! :rockwoot:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    All so true. Excellent post Que. I just got bit by the knife bug this past weekend at te 1500. I picked up my first ESEE Izula. I already want a bigger one. A 3, maybe a 4? I don't know. It's gonna have to wait though.

My first "quality" knife was a Paddling_Man hand-me-down that went to Tyler and is now a razor. I went on to get the Izula and just recently got a ESEE 3 and Swamp Rat RatManDu. My ESEE Junglas will arrive soon and... Anyway, knives are cool. :rolleyes:

REALLY COOL! :bacondance:

Top Bottom