• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Lolol. I remember the day you said, "well, I think I have everything I want/need. I won't be buying anymore guns. I'll just be training with the ones I have.". Bwahahahaha. I think you made it almost a week before you ordered your .308. Lol

:laugh: Yep, it's a little like trying to kill a hydra, My list always seems to increase by two with every one firearm that I buy.

CaptainMorgan92

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I met a fellow IN Go'er at Atterbury a couple months ago and it inspired me to finally start posting... It can be kind of intimidating at first, especially for noobs in the firearm world

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    There are Hookers on INGO????

Is that under the non-firearms thread?? Damn I need to look there... There goes my silencer money again... :D

Maybe my choice of screennames wasn't the best for this particular message board.

I do need some ammo money though :naughty:

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Really Que?! You couldn't have posted that about 7 months ago??? Now that I've been sucked in, I believe it's your responsibility to post a number for a hotline or support group to help me work through this addiction!!!
    :)::)::):

Jdirt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I haven't posted anything since I regestered even though I lurk just about everyday! This thread has inspired me to try and be more involved. Thanks

Jim

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I must say that out of all the forums I belong to, INGO is the best and the one I find myself spending the must and way to much time on. LOL. Great people.

jstwrit

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    May 11, 2009
    N.E.
    Oh so right...

I confess, I'm an addict. It happened just as you described! Thank you for helping me realize my short comings! :)

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Really Que?! You couldn't have posted that about 7 months ago??? Now that I've been sucked in, I believe it's your responsibility to post a number for a hotline or support group to help me work through this addiction!!!
    :)::)::):

Hotline!!! support group, my A$$!!?? I want $$ for ammo/guns/reloading press!!!! :D

Been here for about a month, already broke out the firearms that my father left me, cleaned out the cosmo from the SKS, found that I want a VZ, not an AK (Thanks redpitbull44!!!) Have gotten to fire my dream weapon, and a .50 cal rifle!

this place, is awesome, always have enjoyed guns, father was a VietNam vet, taught me quite a bit about weapons. Now that my "sickness" is out of remission I have it so bad that I am looking into opening an indoor range and gunshop down here in the PRoB!

I have a lot to still learn, and many, many guns to shoot yet (:D), but I'm in it for the long haul now!

Jason

Last edited:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I have had a number of members offer to let me try out their arms before I made a purchase (My own brother wont even let me do that). Best part about this site ( we all live in the same state! By far the best gun site on the net, Proud to be a part of it!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON INGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    WentotherangeandshotsomenodysgunandnowIwantoneitis

Although INGO can be blames for the sickness many of you are experiencing. The fact is, mind-altering diseases are transmitted between gun owners. This occurs when going to the range and the guy in the next bay says, "Want to send some down range with this?" This disease is called WentotherangeandshotsomenodysgunandnowIwantoneitis (aka, "the Itis") and the only cure is to buy the same gun. Leaving this matter unattended will cause severe depression and thoughts of selling big screen televisions.

Have a safe summer and be careful out there.

Top Bottom