• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This message is to all of the uninfected members who have recently joined INGO. Yeah, right now, you are looking around and not posting very much. You are trying to find out where you fit in. After a while, you will post something and get a positive response (maybe even a positive rep), and then "friend" someone to help you get acquainted with other members. There's nothing wrong with that.

After a while, you will make your 50 posts or become a site supporter. You will notice all of the great deals in the classifieds section and you will buy a new-to-you gun... then another... then another. Yeah, you will buy something you never thought would interest you. You may even find a SKS, AK, or AR in your home. When you want that NEW gun, rifle, or shotgun, you will then contact one of the many great shops that support INGO. There's nothing wrong with that.

Then, you will take note of the fun everyone is having at the Chop-IN and all the chatter about Knife Lady and Brad's Knives. You will get an ESEE or Benchmade and then you may even contact Captain Jack or Cubby to get that custom blade built that you can pass down to your son. Before you put it in the safe, you will contact Tyler to get a fine edge on it. There's nothing wrong with that.

After a while, you will hear about the NFA Day or Hush Shoot, and come to find out that silencers and automatic guns aren't against the law and never were. You will imagine the feel of a suppressor attached to your pistol or rifle and you'll contact on of the Class III shops on INGO, who will walk you through the whole process. There's nothing wrong with that.

Right about the time you believe you are done, you will then start to gather holsters, and even start reloading your own ammo after taking a class with Aszerigan at Profire Arms & Supply. Even if you aren't comfortable with reloading, you can still by ammo through INGO. There's a site advertiser for that, too. :yesway: Oh, there's nothing wrong with that.

Lastly, you will start attending all kinds of shooting matches around the state. You will start buying your own Bobcat Steel and taking it to the range. You will sign up for all kinds of training to enhance your skills. There's nothing wrong with that.

Bottom line, INGO rocks and if you don't want to find yourself named among some of the craziest, funniest, most knowledgeable, and unselfish people in any gun community, then you should leave now. If you don't mind learning about all kinds of avenues to protect your family and the laws that give you that right, then jump in and enjoy. Your posts are welcomed. However, don't blame us when you start to get the shakes to get a new gun, knife or something else. There is no vaccination for this disease.

:ingo: MEMBERS AND SITE ADVERTISERS ROCK!

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Find some "enthusiasm" pills in the medicine cabinet tonight Que? :dunno:

:D

I looked at my safe and then my checkbook and put it all together. :D I have to go pick up a reloading table tomorrow and get two tax stamps and I'm done! :rolleyes: Oh yeah, Knife Lady has my Junglas, but after that...

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    An INGO friend lets you shoot his .308 scoped tack-driver with a crazy-light trigger. You had thought your high-power rifle lust was under control. Now you want to get one of your own!

There's nothing wrong with that.....:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    An INGO friend lets you shoot his .308 scoped tack-driver with a crazy-light trigger. You had thought your high-power rifle lust was under control. Now you want to get one of your own!

There's nothing wrong with that.....:D

Friends letting you shoot on their property and provide a meal, as well. :ingo:

The .308 is more like a spike-sledge, but I get the point. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    I've only been here a few days and I'm liking it already. I hope to purchase my own SKS soon, probably from a fellow forum member. Rock on ingo!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    So THAT'S what happened to me???

Honestly, what really did it for me was when my wife and I went to the meet, greet, & eat in Columbus at the end of the year 2010. It was actually meeting, breaking bread, and hanging with quality folk that got me hooked. Even though they called me the old guy.:fogey: Hoping we can do another soon.

Nice post!
    :bacondance:

RTroy29035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Great Post. I have been on INGO for only a couple of months and have found the information and advice extremely valuable.
    This is one of the few web sites that I really enjoy visiting at least once a day and I look forward to even bigger and better things to come.

Top Bottom