• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves.
    My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. I went to sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. The replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these and what happen to mine? I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs. Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans. And then the thieves struck again.
    Two years ago I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arm swing to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary - my body was being replaced one section at a time. What could they do to me next?

When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey neck, I decided to tell my story. Women of the world, wake up and smell the coffee! Those "plastic" surgeons are using REAL replacements body parts - stolen from you and me! the next time someone you know has something "lifted", look again - was it lifted from you?
    THIS IS NOT A HOAX. This is happening to women everywhere every night.
    WARN YOUR FRIENDS!
    P.S. Last year I thought some one had stolen my BOOBS. I was lying in bed and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them hidden in my waistband.
    Thought this was too "important" not to post.

sticks4walking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Holy crap Annie, the same stuff has been happening to my wife. I will have to tell her there are others. This kind of thing needs to come out so everyone knows about it.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Now that was funny. I don't care what anyone says, that was funny.

Annie, something similier happens to us men too. My arms are half the size and my waist is twice the size they were twenty years ago. Go figure.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    It's amazing what time and lifestyle does to us. When I entered the Navy I was 174lbs. A size 32 was loose on me. After the Navy I was about 185. Still a 32, just more muscle. Out of the Navy 5 years now. A 4yr old and a 3yr old. Pushing 220. Couldn't bench my body weight if my life depended on it and a size 36 is tight on me.

/end whining session

Since this is about women and firearms I would like to note that my wife is loosing weight while I gain it. She can wear a paddle holster with no problems now. Must be nice.

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I am not a women, But I did notice something along the same line, I woke up to find that I had more chins than a Chinese phone book !! I suspect mainland China had something to do with this phenomenon!

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    China's supplementing our imports with chemicals & animal growth hormones has been sneaking up on us for years. Ruining our metabolisms and making us gain weight with a lifetime of exposures!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And what's up with not being able to walk without stepping on my own nut sack??? where did all that skin come from? I think I could donate Graff's to a burn clinic with enough to cover a couple of burn victims, If they didn't mind that line down the middle, or the wrinkles. :bigballs: :lmfao:

Willy Churbeanz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    ....or havin' a sitdown and dunkin the twins in that ice cold water, which results in something looking like a button on a furcoat

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    the next time someone you know has something "lifted", look again - was it lifted from you?

I KNEW Jessica Biel had my boobs! That
    dog.gif
    !!! :xmad:

Top Bottom