Thinking of taking a trip to look at it

Thank!!

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I've never shot a PPX but I'm sure there is a reason these are priced so cheaply. I've read nothing but bad reviews. If you can afford it, go for the Walther PPQ. I can't say enough about this gun. It's one of the best 9mm handguns on the market. (In my opinion)

alexIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Fishers
    That's a pretty awesome price. I looked online for reviews and a lot of people have good things to say about the PPX 9mm. Now I'm tempted to go to the nearest RR and checking it out for myself

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    You can't loose for $246. The best price I've seen recently was at CDNN. The PPX is a nice shooter. Good trigger too. Look over the reviews.

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    I just handled one at rk, they are definitely built to a price (cheap). I bought an eaa witness in 40 at rk as a beater/fun gun. It was 265 on sale and is a much better feeling gun. Shoots decent too at least in single action. The double action is pretty notchy.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Seems like a good price to me and if you didn't;t like it I would think you could get your money back.

[video=youtube_share;gZYHzqlMqSg]http://youtu.be/gZYHzqlMqSg[/video]

JT1968

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Aurora
    I own a Sig2022 a PPX and a PPQ. I like them all. Obviously, the PPQ is the nicer of them all IMHO, but it also cost considerably more than the other 2. For me, the PPX is a great gun for the money. It does have some issues in my opinion. 1. It's ugly, I mean face it, it's down right homely. 2. Holster selection is sparce at best. 3. When the mags have an odd number of rds in them, the rounds rattle. Even number of rds- quiet as a chuch mouse???? Drives me crazy. The PPX does have a very nice trigger, it's a lot nicer than a $300.00 gun should have, and it gets better with trigger time. Overall, I like mine a lot. Just my 2 cents.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I only have a few hundred rounds through one, but they are well worth more than $246. I'd get several at that price and stash them places where I might need them.

The PPX is among the ugliest guns on the market. The grip feels funny. Your friends might laugh at you if you have one, kind of like riding a moped.

Given that, they're really easy to shoot well and hit where you're aiming, mostly because of the excellent trigger. You won't find a non-1911 gun with a better trigger for under $500 and it would be tough to find a plastic gun (other than it's sleeker cousin the PPQ) with a better trigger for a lot more. It really is that good. The only downside of the trigger is that the reset is a little long, but it's just an easy gun to shoot well. Plus. reliability is excellent.

Downsides: additional magazines, holsters, other accessories (haven't checked on night sights yet)

If holsters and magazines were more available, I'd consider making them full-time carry guns.

Top Bottom