Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    SOLD

Thank you, OnPoint!

>>>

Up for sale or possible trade is a *very* lightly used Walther PPQ M1 with the paddle-style magazine release. I am the original owner, purchased new in March of this year. It has maybe 150 rounds through it. It's very accurate, and the trigger... the trigger is everything I read it was. It's spectacular.

This gun has been obsessively cleaned and lightly lubed after each use. Includes everything it came with - extra backstraps, cable lock, case, manual, two magazines, and a Walther speed loader.

I have installed a Dawson Precision red fiber optic front sight (truly the easiest sight installation I've ever done) to perfectly match the stock height, so that POA/POI is the same. The original sight is included, along with extra red and green FO rods for the Dawson sight.

There really isn't a mark on the gun... what you see in the pics below is a piece of lint on the slide. The gun has been almost boringly flawless, not a single issue to report.

Price: $480

Trade interest is a S&W 27-9, with delta cash on my end to make up the value difference.

Can meet in the Noblesville/Fishers area, or within reasonable driving distance (half an hour). Need to see LTCH or valid IN DL to ensure you're a good guy, and I'll do likewise.

**Note: The price listed is my bottom line.

Walther%20PPQ%201_zpsm578jrtd.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    Walther%20PPQ%202_zpscotmgzha.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Thank you for looking! Please send a PM with any questions. :)

Last edited:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Giving this one more nudge with a price drop for cash. I've had a couple trade offers that are tempting, but still really after a 92FS INOX, an M9, or a 92 Compact.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom