Walther P22 @ Gander mtn for $249, good price?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duboismd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Indy
    It's good you haven't had a bad experience at the Castleton store. I have. They actually sent me a cash card for $$ - no stings attached to encourage me to go back ( I had spent a fair amount of money there) - I won't go back for any reason. Just my :twocents:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's good you haven't had a bad experience at the Castleton store. I have. They actually sent me a cash card for $$ - no stings attached to encourage me to go back ( I had spent a fair amount of money there) - I won't go back for any reason. Just my :twocents:

Well, in all fairness, the only thing that really turns me off is their prices (on just about everything, not just guns), but they're convenient if I need some cleaning supplies or something.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The way it usually worked out for me at the Castleton Gander Mountain was to go in, be told they didn't have the gun that was on sale and wouldn't order one for me at the sale price. Basically, they would be as unhelpful as possible. Sometimes the guy behind the counter would sympathize with me and blame it on the manager.

Then I would go down to the Greenwood Gander Mountain. Down there they always went the extra mile for me. When they didn't have the P22 I wanted at the sale price last Thanksgiving, they just put one on layway for me and called me when it came in. No sweat at all.

Top Bottom