• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Eh, Fishers 96th street Wal-Mart still thinks they have a 6 box limit...or at least the gal today thought so. Fortunately its on my way home so I've just gotten 6 boxes a day 3 times a week since they've restocked.

Ford2685

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    USA,USA,USA,USA!!!!!!!
    same in on southside of indy, idk if ppl dont know it or they are just being nice or maybe they are still broke from paying 80 bucks for 380 but there is still plenty .25 auto-.45 ummmm .45

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Everytime I go into the one on U.S. 31 South, south of Southport Rd. They are always out of .45acp. All other cal's are in stock most of the time except the one I just mentioned and .357mag.

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    i was at the wal-mart in shelbyville. 9mm ammo for 9.97/box!! i didnt see a sign for a limit either. they also must have just gotten it in because the shelf was stacked. however, there wasn't even a spot for .45

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Ha, rockhopper! I do that too, park by the Auto Service Ctr door, and get my ammo and go. On my way home, theres the Emmerson Wally World, or my home Fishers 96th St store. If I have to shop at the commissary on Ft. Harrison, I make my rounds of the Pendleton Pike store. Oh yea, SR 37 Noblestucky store gets a visit everytime I am in the AO. Everytime I go on vacation to our Michigan cabin, there is a store off I-69 at Coldwater, and if we visit the Macinac Bridge area, we always stop in Gaylord, so.....I have my ammo dumps pre plotted for re supply. We are going on vacation this summer so my daughter and her boyfriend will be along on the next re supply mission, thats alot of 9mm and .40 to get!

jmildoc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    South of Indy (in the woods)
    I havent had a problem around me at any of the Walmarts finding anything. I just go in every week and buy a couple boxes from which ever one I am at. Havent tried to buy 6 boxes so I dont know if there is a limit or not.

Top Bottom