• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    So has anybody on here had trouble with Waffen Werks AK's or WW customer service? I bought mine Dec 24 and attempted to shoot it with troubles sent it back to them on Jan 14 via the dealer. Several calls and several different answers. Still no gun WW does not answer calls or return them at this time WTF do I do?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I have had nothing but good things to say about WW.

did you buy your rifle through 21st Century in Ft. Wayne, by chance?

If so, please PM INGOer Britton and detail your problem. Britton (David, actually) can get in touch with the owner of WW if you don't feel you're receiving adequate service).

-J-

hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    WW

Problems: FTF, Failure to extract and eject.

Have been incontact with 21st also sounds like they are getting the samething i am from what I gather.

I bought this after tons of reading on all the "other" forums that this was the one to get too but nothing but disappointment have 4k rounds of ammo begging to be shot.

One more thing do you guys with WW 74's use surplus? A guy at WW told me their guns don't run right with surplus ammo?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    One more thing do you guys with WW 74's use surplus? A guy at WW told me their guns don't run right with surplus ammo?

If someone there really said that, to put it nicely, they are full of $***. Period.

What we call 'surplus' the russian military calls regular ammo ;) If an AK-74 wont run on surplus, then its not the ammo IMO. Plus, 75% of the reason for getting into an AK74 is the cheap ammo.

If you were close (doubtful) I would be happy to look at your 74 to see what the issue is. These things aren't rocket surgery. ;) Im sure something is just a little out of place, stuck, etc.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    If someone there really said that, to put it nicely, they are full of $***. Period.
    Ditto!

Caleb, The guys at the shop called you last week and left a message for you to come pick up your AK74, we just got it back last week. Please call the shop today at 260-824-5530 and confirm they have your ak74 back. Also, please confirm we have a correct phone number on file as it looks like our message did not get through to you.

Also, Please PM me if there are ever any problems with Waffen Werks, the owner is hard to get a hold of, but I have a way to get in touch with him.

hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    Ya thats what they did. Not really too sure what they did 21st was a madhouse today and wasn't going to take up salesmans time. He just told me if it dont work bring it back. That was good enough for me. Action is buttery smooth and like real butter not margerine either. Maybe the Boss could reply with what was wrong with it. I'm new to AK rifle so no clue.

Ljungman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Lake Superior
    odd for an AK from a reputable retailer to not want to run...most AK's you cant make fail. But i guess there are anomalies sometimes. Glad your rifle works now.

Top Bottom