Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    BOTH SOLD. THANKS.

Walther (Interarms) PPK/s - Stainless - .32 ACP

Another great collectable. The original bond gun was chambered in .32 ACP. This Interarms PPK/s in Stainless and chambered in .32 ACP is also a rarity. Other than the fact that it, also, is in excellent condition, the guns reputation pretty much speaks for itself.

2012-05-07_21-10-47_718.jpg

2012-05-07_21-11-26_309.jpg

2012-05-07_21-09-19_375.jpg

2012-05-07_21-08-30_894.jpg

Includes:
    Walther PPK/s with wood (rosewood) grips
    2 Walther Mags (One with Pinky Extension)
    Original Box, Test Target, and the rest of the factory papers
    Masters Collection OWB Black Leather Holster
    and a box of 50 Fiocchi FMJ ammo

Cash price for the PPK/s package is $500 obo, but again, I would prefer a trade.

Trade Interests for both guns or either gun are as follows:
    -Quality 1911's (45acp or 9mm) Full Size or Compact (Springfield EMP, Sig Sauer, Kimber, S&W E Series, etc.)
    -Sig 556 (I would be willing to throw some cash on the deal)
    -Quality Concealed Carry Options (Sig P238, Kahr PM9 or P380, Glock 19 Exo, Kimber solo *dreaming probably, but why not? :dunno:*, etc.)
    -FN Five seveN
    -Holographic Reflex Sights - EoTech, Trijicon

THIS SIG P226 IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS... WALTHER PPK/S Still for Sale/Trade BELOW.

The first handgun for sale/trade is my West German Sig Sauer P226 in a factory Electroless Nickel Finish. The Sig P226 is chambered in 9mm. The date code on the P226 is KB which means it was made in 1991. The beautiful thing about this gun, which I have owned for a bit now is that it has been a safe queen for it's entire existence. I have put about 50 Rounds down the pipe myself, and before me, the owner only put about 100 rounds through her.

THIS IS A MUST HAVE GUN FOR A SIG LOVER. The West German E. Nickel P226's are not commonly seen which makes it a collectible among Sig Lovers. It truly is A BEAUTIFUL GUN.

Includes:
    Sig P226 with Houge Cocobolo Grips
    3 Sig Sauer Factory Mags (2 E. Nickel, 1 Black) - 15 + 1 capacity
    Box
    Original Manual
    Sig Lock

Blue Book has the gun at $800 in excellent condition... although it is in excellent condition, I am asking $750 cash price for the package above. However, I am much more interested in a trade.

Please don't hesitate to offer trades that aren't on this list, as I am open to anything. At worst you will receive a polite, "No Thank You". If you have any questions PM me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom