• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That fine specimen of a police officer knew he didn't need the extra exercise, so he parked wherever the hell he wanted to and you will like it. Sometimes big gulps are an emergency.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Whoa whoa whoa!! Wait just a minute here! I think you all are missing the most important details here.

1. With a bad ass mustache like his, you can park wherever the **** you want.

2. Where can I get a set of boots like those?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    kid will have plenty of time to worry about stuff like that as an adult, just be a kid. I parked my motorcycle on sidewalks all the time, didnt see an issue with it. a lot of parking lots will suck down a kick stand in the heat as well. To me age doesnt matter, anyone that would go out of there way to complain about anyone parking on a sidewalk (out of the way) with a motorcycle is just being a pain.

noname1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    I hate the us vs. them mentality this kid's parents have obviously programmed into him. Did anyone think that this Officer parking closer to the store may put him a few feet closer to his vehicle if he gets an emergency call? Nobody is hurt by him parking his motorcycle on the sidewalk. The kid is being a jerk.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Yep, the usual responses have appeared. Kid is a brat and should mind his own business. Who does he think he is insulting his elders like that?

Or

Arrogant cop should obey the rules like everyone else! Who gave him the right to break the rules! These cops are all jerks and thugs!

No matter what anyone says, someone is going to disagree. A human being can always find a way to justify what s/he wants to do. And someone will always find a way to prove him wrong.

Pointless.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Not only is he a jerk, but he is being disrespectful to his elders.

If that was me as a kid and I acted like that towards an adult, my parents would have kicked my a$$.

But if that really was me as a kid, I would have been asking him about his "cool" motorcycle anyway.:)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

If that was me as a kid and I acted like that towards an adult, my parents would have kicked my a$$.

But if that really was me as a kid, I would have been asking him about his "cool" motorcycle anyway.:)

:n00b:(<--is this the emoticon used for a retard post?)

How was he being a jerk and/or disrespectful? He was asking questions about why that officer was breaking the law...very politely, IMO.

And when does being older than someone else grant you special privileges to anything?

Respect is EARNED. No one is entitled to it regardless of age.

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    I'm tired of seeing these ignorant videos of people challenging LEO's. That kid needs to worry about being a kid, not about how many likes his YouTube video is going to have. Get your bike out, build a ridiculously cool ramp, jump said ramp. Have fun.

I remember not having a care in the world at that age...

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    :n00b:(<--is this the emoticon used for a retard post?)

How was he being a jerk and/or disrespectful? He was asking questions about why that officer was breaking the law...very politely, IMO.

And when does being older than someone else grant you special privileges to anything?

Respect is EARNED. No one is entitled to it regardless of age.

its called being a smarta$$ which is exactly what the kid was doing. He's looking to get a rise out of the cop by filming it and trying to call him out on something. Kids think they can get away with anything these days.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Same result with my parents.
    I would have asked for a ride...........:rockwoot:

Top Bottom