• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Uh, they pretty much can.

and its only going to get worse. I think most parents are afraid cps is going to show up on their doorstep for disciplining their child so they don't. I would of been picking myself up off the street if i ever tried doing something like that at that age.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    its called being a smarta$$ which is exactly what the kid was doing. He's looking to get a rise out of the cop by filming it and trying to call him out on something. Kids think they can get away with anything these days.

You are absolutely right. We should just stop caring when someone blatantly breaks the law. What a scumbag brat for pointing it out...he guy he called out was older than him after all.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    You are absolutely right. We should just stop caring when someone blatantly breaks the law. What a scumbag brat for pointing it out...he guy he called out was older than him after all.

let me guess you would trying putting someone under citizens arrest for parking a motorcycle on a sidewalk?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    kid will have plenty of time to worry about stuff like that as an adult, just be a kid. I parked my motorcycle on sidewalks all the time, didnt see an issue with it. a lot of parking lots will suck down a kick stand in the heat as well. To me age doesnt matter, anyone that would go out of there way to complain about anyone parking on a sidewalk (out of the way) with a motorcycle is just being a pain.

I always thought the elders (and particularly those in authority, like police) were supposed to present a good example for kids. Like not breaking the law.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I always thought the elders (and particularly those in authority, like police) were supposed to present a good example for kids. Like not breaking the law.

A. I hope that if you're going to stand by that statement it means you have never ,no matter how small, broken a law in front of a minor.

B. How sure are you that any law was broken? Are you sure the video wasn't filmed on private property?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    A. I hope that if you're going to stand by that statement it means you have never ,no matter how small, broken a law in front of a minor.

B. How sure are you that any law was broken? Are you sure the video wasn't filmed on private property?

Did you even read the news story with the video....no you didn't. Now go read it. Police dept. said the officer was breaking the law.....

Kid might be a good lawyer someday....did the cop actually ask him that...lol. Cop had lots of time to answer, and never did.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

The difference being that if the minor calls me on it, I don't pull the "I'm an adult how dare you call me on my failings" card. You don't get it both ways: either he can call you on it, in which case you can explain yourself (it isn't that serious, I only parked for a few minutes etc), or else you don't break the law so that a minor never has cause to. You can't just hide behind your authority as an adult and behave like that without explaining yourself: it's ridiculous.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    kid will have plenty of time to worry about stuff like that as an adult, just be a kid. I parked my motorcycle on sidewalks all the time, didnt see an issue with it. a lot of parking lots will suck down a kick stand in the heat as well. To me age doesnt matter, anyone that would go out of there way to complain about anyone parking on a sidewalk (out of the way) with a motorcycle is just being a pain.

:xmad: Then you sir, are a jerk.

:ranton:
    So someone is "a pain" for thinking the sidewalk is for walking and not a reserved spot for your bike? If you have a license plate, then park in a proper parking spot. If there's no designated motorcycle spot, then park in a regular spot.

Too hot out? Carry a steel plate for under your kick stand. This works well for the rest of us who don't have to pretend we're above the law (and parking lot courtesy) just because ride a motorcycle.

The worst thing is that you just perpetuate the stereotypical motortard image that cagers have. This is manifest in a general animosity toward riders that make it dangerous on the roads.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This kid is totally in the wrong for questioning and pointing out injustices. And he's using techniques that only adults are allowed to use by videotaping this!

How dare he!

This kid should go back inside and play video games or harass other students via Facebook!

Top Bottom