• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    I'm looking for a $750 ( or less ) Uzi, considering this for a Christmas purchase.

I found an Uzi Forum and I'll study this some but I figired I would trust the INGO forum fist as well. :ingo:

Looks like a Vector is in the price range but I don't know anything about them,, 9mm would be the caliber of choice due to the cost to operate. A folding stock would be a probable need. Just for shooting paper etc

Links or opinions are appreciated!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I have a UZI model B carbine & a NORINCO model 320, the NORINCO is an excellent copy, & it's very accurate, all parts look interchangeable with my UZI model B

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    As I remember it, Vector bought not only the rights to make the Uzi but the machinery as well. They made some very nice rifles and I can highly recommend them.

I have a Vector Uzi that I use to get rid of suspect ammo and military junk that I would not use in a pistol. It has been flawless through thousands of rounds and as much as the longer barrel looks silly, it seems to have made the spray and pray weapon a very accurate rifle.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I've hear alot of good thing about Vector. I have the Norinco 320. It's a cool gun, but I could think of better guns I'd spend my money on.
    Mine 320 won't shoot if the top isn't down all the way.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I did notice the different barrel lengths, wasn't sure about why they had tehm and or if there are optional lengths.

The different barrel lengths are because of the destruction of our second amendment rights. The standard Uzi comes with a 10 inch barrel, which our government has infringed on forcing the 16 inch barrel on us and rendering the select fire Uzi a semi-auto only.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    CENTURION UZI with wood stock $595 and with folding stock $679 at southern ohio gun right now keep in mine you can always convert to a folding stock later on and then you have both

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    I remember pulling mine out of the box, looking at it, and just going "really? That looks $*%^ing retarded. Where did I leave a copy of that form1 paperwork?"

I couldn't agree more...all Uzi's look retarded with that long donkey D&*K barrel sticking out of them, they only look proper with the original length barrel...SBR it for sure ...or you could always go for the gusto and by an SMG!!!!! :rockwoot:

hoosier_sully

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Valparaiso
    I've owned a couple of vectors in the past and I have nothing bad to say about the quality of their products. Their customer service is quite good as well. The folding stock looks cool but the fixed stock is way more comfortable. They like to be run wet, and they love hot ammo. The uzitalk site is a great place with a wealth of information. A member over there "barrelxchange" used to make a 40 caliber conversion barrel for the uzi. I don't know if he still does or not.

Top Bottom