• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Looks like it will be hit or miss for the rain today. And my shooting I hope will be more "hit" than "miss" today. On my way, I will be there to help set up....:yesway:

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Let me be the first to say.... Are the scores posted yet???? :D

Actually I had a great time and the place sure has changed since 1997! We couldn't have asked for a better day weather wise.

You guys sure did a fine job of putting this match on. When I get off this stinking night shift I will show up earlier to help setup because it was obvious a lot of work went into this. So thanks to everyone!

johnh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Mooresville, IN
    Just wanted to say thanks from a new USPSA shooter. Had a great time and thanks for all the pointers you guys had. Had a blast and can't wait for the next one.

EatMeerkats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    In before Steffan… the sun came out right as it became too late for me to load/buy ammo after decided I probably wasn't going to go. :ugh:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    WVPPS

1) Thanks to all of the set up crew that showed up. It was great to have that much help.

2) Great job to Chaney on the weather! I had my doubts early but you came through.:patriot:

3) That to the 64 hardy souls who showed up and shot this match. It is appreciated.

4) Thanks to all of those new RO's who jumped in and helped run shooters that is great.

5) Anyone able to help with set up for the Wabash Valley Open on Friday we will take it. We hope to put on a good show next weekend.

6) Sorry that a stage got "compressed" but I thought gravel bayswere better than wet muddy ones.

7) New shooters I am offering a Competition 101 class April 9 at the Atlanta Conservation Club. Email me if you are interested.

Hope to see you all next weekend! Thanks again.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Fun match today, glad that Coach didn't wimp out and cancel, I knew Chaney would come thru with the weather, he is just blessed.

I want to thank all the new shooters that came out and all the new RO's that stepped in and ran shooters and clip boards today.

Looking forward to this weekend, remember there are still openings on Saturday, so if you want to come out and shoot a bigger match here is your chance

Top Bottom