• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I'm gonna raid every walmart between here and atterbury tomorrow to scrounge up some ammo (357 sig) and try to make this!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I like to keep my powder dry...

If the forecast doesn't change, this match will be a perfect test for that.:):

I treat the bad weather matches as a gear test. A real world bad weather test to see if me and my stuff can survive it. I don't have too, but maybe some should think about switching to their carry gear to see if it will perform accordingly?

On the other side, for those seeking to finish on the top of their division, a bad weather match is an excellent time to do that. Namby Pamby stays home in the cold rain.

If you book into a big match, you may not have a choice. This is practice for that.
    Michael Bane often discusses a female Olympic runner in training. She was training during her period time of the month, through the cramps. When asked why she didn't just take a day or two off from training, she explained that the Olympic schedule was not planned around her menstrual cycles.

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    K

I treat the bad weather matches as a gear test. A real world bad weather test to see if me and my stuff can survive it. I don't have too, but maybe some should think about switching to their carry gear to see if it will perform accordingly?

On the other side, for those seeking to finish on the top of their division, a bad weather match is an excellent time to do that. Namby Pamby stays home in the cold rain.

If you book into a big match, you may not have a choice. This is practice for that.
    Michael Bane often discusses a female Olympic runner in training. She was training during her period time of the month, through the cramps. When asked why she didn't just take a day or two off from training, she explained that the Olympic schedule was not planned around her menstrual cycles.

What's wrong with you? Planning on testing your gear when you are having your period?

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana

Looking forward to shooting with you tomorrow, don't forget your rain gear unless you really want to test your equipment. ;)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Partly cloudy does not mean rain. A little positive thinking. Chaney is in charge of the weather.

Top Bottom