Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    WVPPS Sunday March 20, 2011 (Monthly Match)
    Set up: 8:00 am We can use any and all help
    Shooters Meeting: 10:45 am
    First Shot: 11:00 am

Registration closes prior to shooters meeting no late entries will be accepted.

Minimum round count: 138
    Stages: 6
    Classifier: 99-23 Front Sight

Monthly cash payback will be back for the 2011 season. See below for details
    1) This cash payback system will return in 2011.
    2) Cost to participate in WVPPS matches will not increase.
    3) $3 from each person’s match fees (not counting ladies, Juniors, RO’s) will be set aside for
    cash payback.
    4) Four winners will be awarded their share of the cash based on finish in the Combined
    Results.
    5) Winners will be the shooters who finish at 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of the combined overall
    results. If there are 32 shooters places 1,8,16, 24 will receive the cash award. Ties will be
    split between those two shooters equally.
    6) Cash awards will be available at registration the following month. If the award is not pickup
    by the winner in person it will be returned to the WVPPS general fund. Cash awards will not
    be held from one month to the next.
    7) This cash payback system is separate from the point series and member ship in WVPPS is not
    required.

Point Series will be back 2011 as well. See attachment for details.
    1) Must purchase a WVPPS membership. (Cost for membership $25)
    2) Must join WVPPS by the May match.
    3) Division winner will receive a plaque at the end of the season.
    4) Division winners in divisions that have 4 or more shooters who shot four matches will receive
    $75 cash award at the end of the season.
    5) Six best matches count for each shooter.
    6) Each shooter will receive points equal to their percentage of the division shooter per match.
    7) Accumulation of points in the point series starts after membership has been paid, and will
    not be retroactive.

· WVPPS member also receive a $3 discount on match fees each month.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    This so sucks lol. I told the wife that I would only try to shoot one match a month to help save on the costs of the gas and ammo. And here I want to not get left behind on the points contest. I have a real chance of doing well in the L10 as a D shooter!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    It's not divided by class in the points series. BUT, since Jeff Hammond (L10 shooter) moved out of the State, you still might have a chance to win since it's based on the % you finish.

I'm gonna have to cut it down to a couple a month myself here soon as kids have track/baseball/softball starting up, but WVPPS will be one of the two I HAVE to shoot.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    let's get ready to go shooting boys

tell your wife, yo momma, your daddy, tu papi, your right palm, whatever the f@ck you call your significant other :buddies:you are going shooting sunday, grab your gear, grab your junk and cowboy up!!!!:spend:

LET ME HEAR YOUR WAR CRY:alcoholic:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

cough.......burp.........AAAAAAAaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggh...........dry heeve..........

Last edited:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    let's get ready to go shooting boys

tell your wife, yo momma, your daddy, tu papi, your right palm, whatever the f@ck you call your significant other :buddies:you are going shooting sunday, grab your gear, grab your junk and cowboy up!!!!:spend:

LET ME HEAR YOUR WAR CRY:alcoholic:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

cough.......burp.........AAAAAAAaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggh...........dry heeve..........

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    warface.gif

Last edited:

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I'll be there! I've been shooting somewhere the last 2 weekends in a row, so the wife was not to keen about this one. So I had to pull out the big guns! I said " Hey, it's my birthday. Shouldn't I be able to do what I want on my birthday?" Ha! It worked!:D

Not sure what I'll do about the Wabash Valley Open the following week. I may just get up early and leave. Let the chips fall where they may when I get back......:rolleyes:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I'll be there! I've been shooting somewhere the last 2 weekends in a row, so the wife was not to keen about this one. So I had to pull out the big guns! I said " Hey, it's my birthday. Shouldn't I be able to do what I want on my birthday?" Ha! It worked!:D

Not sure what I'll do about the Wabash Valley Open the following week. I may just get up early and leave. Let the chips fall where they may when I get back......:rolleyes:

I say beg for forgiveness. :D

Top Bottom