Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Did they announce that at the shooters meeting and I missed it, or was it a mental message?

EatMeerkats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    Atlanta is going away from sending out the results. They will be posted on the web site instead.
    An e-mail announcing their availability would be nice... or at least having the results uploaded to USPSA, which can be set up to send an e-mail notification whenever results with you in them are posted. The latter also has the added benefit of making the breakdown of A/C/etc. hits available.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    You can get a good idea the next time you have scores uploaded to uspsa.org. The match summary for each shooter shows how many As, Bs, Cs, Ds, on each stage. it's real easy to throw that into a spreadsheet and recalculate your HFs and match points to see if major would have gained you any positions.

-rvb

I will trick the rhino into calculating that out for me.

Also, sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself at the match, I was mentally assaulted by the rhino's antics for most of the day.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    We did announce that scores would be posted to the home page at the shooters meeting. We have had a change in score keepers. And we will have some bumps along the way.

The decision to remove the classifier was made and I was scrambling to come up with a short course/speed shoot. Sorry about the two standards won't happen again.

Glad you all enjoyed going prone. Always happy to help out in that way.

See you next month. Just think movers............Not sure how many we have maybe someone can count them next month.

Mike

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We did announce that scores would be posted to the home page at the shooters meeting. We have had a change in score keepers. And we will have some bumps along the way.

The decision to remove the classifier was made and I was scrambling to come up with a short course/speed shoot. Sorry about the two standards won't happen again.

Glad you all enjoyed going prone. Always happy to help out in that way.

See you next month. Just think movers............Not sure how many we have maybe someone can count them next month.

Mike

Great! So in addition to my slim waist, full head of hair, strength and endurance my mind is going as well. Super.

Prone is no big deal low ports suck though and we got a lesson in those at Area 3.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Coach, I have gotten to the point on the highway of life where I am now seeing things in the rear view mirror. Some of which I am sure I could still use.

Low Ports? After hearing of Big Craigs need for shock thearapy. And this after only seeing the big man going prone. I am not willing to risk another PANTS tragedy.

Mike

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    We have had a change in score keepers. And we will have some bumps along the way.

In that case you may wish to bring up to the score keeper that I had 2 mikes on Stage 5, "Take Em When?" that were not recorded. I didn't bother to bring it up since I ran the #s and it didn't make a difference in Open or Overall standings (and there is no POC on the webpage). But you may mention it to the new stats person just to help them get a groove goin.

Please know that I was not complaining about having 2 standards. Some clubs only shoot the min number of classifiers per year and since this was my first match at your club, I was just curious about the status quo there. I think a mix of stds is a good thing. USPSA, (in general, not talking about your club) often has too much run and not enough gun. I like good challenging standards!

-rvb

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    In that case you may wish to bring up to the score keeper that I had 2 mikes on Stage 5, "Take Em When?" that were not recorded. I didn't bother to bring it up since I ran the #s and it didn't make a difference in Open or Overall standings (and there is no POC on the webpage). But you may mention it to the new stats person just to help them get a groove goin.

Thanks for your heads up. I will give our new stats guru the info.

Top Bottom