• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Having attended the latest Carbine I, I understand that the class is "geared" toward the AR line but I have someone with an AK that may be interested. Does that alter your class or would you recommend against it? Heck if the AK is alright, I may attend the Carbine I on the 16th with him and then the Carbine II (as I have previously responded) with the AR.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Having attended the latest Carbine I, I understand that the class is "geared" toward the AR line but I have someone with an AK that may be interested. Does that alter your class or would you recommend against it? Heck if the AK is alright, I may attend the Carbine I on the 16th with him and then the Carbine II (as I have previously responded) with the AR.

There were a couple AKs and a Kel-Tech 9 in the first Carbine 1 class. Some of the cleaning/mechanical discussions in class will not apply, but it is absolutely not reason to miss the class.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this go-around on carbine 2 with a commitment to swim lessons for my daughter for Saturdays through October. If I could do it all, I would.

I'll be looking for a future class that fits the family schedule. Snow to contrast the rain would be interesting.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle

AK shooters are welcome to attend!!

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I'd like to attend the Oct 16 carbine 1 class. I'll be bringing a friend as well, Joe R.. Sign us up!
    Looking forward to it!
    PM sent but wanted to make sure I got in!

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    One thing I enjoy about NFA items is watching others shoot them. I enjoy it almost as much as shooting them. Therefore I will be tentatively bringing my newly acquired Serbu Super Shorty to the Carbine 2 class for anybody to try out. I say tentatively since I may have a work issue arise for that Saturday.

Top Bottom