• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FishersCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Fishers
    jblomenberg16- sad to hear that you aren't going to make it. I had my camera ready for another demo of the "brokeback". I will cover a target for you...

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    jblomenberg16- sad to hear that you aren't going to make it. I had my camera ready for another demo of the "brokeback". I will cover a target for you...

LOL...I'm sure you will have fun watching VERT or some of the other guys attempt!

Just make sure when you cover my target, you do it with a rapid fire mag dump, just like we did in Carbine 1 ! :): Wait, I mean, with two well aimed shots center of mass like Matt instructed us to do. ;)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    LOL...I'm sure you will have fun watching VERT or some of the other guys attempt!

Please don't watch. It makes me feel funny. That position didn't do anything for the wife. I don't want to know about anybody else.:laugh: Besides we both know my midsection is much to large and gets in the way.

As much as I'd love to come shoot and sign a few autographs :rolleyes:, I'll be working this weekend. Sorry guys! :ingo:

I should be working too. Just told the guys that I needed to take care of some personal business. Hey you never know when super sharp operators such as myself will be needed to hold back the zombie hordes.:D

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    Look like we will have a vehicle on Friday to use 4 Carbine II.

This sounds fun and will defiantly be eye opening to some. Are we shooting into it or around it?

By the way the Serbu Super Shorty can handle both slugs and buckshot. Although the slugs hurt the hand a bit.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Please don't watch. It makes me feel funny. That position didn't do anything for the wife. I don't want to know about anybody else.:laugh: Besides we both know my midsection is much to large and gets in the way.

I should be working too. Just told the guys that I needed to take care of some personal business. Hey you never know when super sharp operators such as myself will be needed to hold back the zombie hordes.:D

I'm expecting live updates from the Crackberry when you guys take breaks, etc.! I'll be thinking about how much fun and valuable the training would be while I'm tactically hanging lights, sweeping the floor, and wiping down cabinets.

I might just have to sling the carbine across my back while doing said tasks just in case things get a little more harry than my G19 IWB can handle. I have seen a few suspicious field mice out there in the past... ;)

Say hi to Matt, Justin, Brandy, Fishers CPA, Absrio, Peashooter, et al for me. Looking forward to a good AAR from you that will get me counting down until the spring version of Carbine II! :rockwoot:

Oh, and I've given Fisher CPA instructions on how to cover my target while I'm changing mags (otherwise known as batteries in my cordless drill)...be listening for that subtle "Out out out" in your head, and make sure he does a full mag dump on my target! :ar15:

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Matt, I see 2 addresses listed in this thread. One for the range and one for somewhere else. Which one do we need to be at in the morning? Thanks.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    The class should still take place at the FOP the way I understand it. Looks like we will be partly sunny and 70 degrees. Much better than shooting in the rain again. I have to do a light cleaning on the rifle and get everything loaded up and I will be set.

Top Bottom