• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nkdninjafrog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Muncie
    just out of curiosity, will vendors ask to see a valid LTCH for sales at the 1500? because if so i may be SOL :/ wont have my license for a few more weeks at least

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I've never been asked to show my LTCH for any gun I have purchased. They just do the background check that they call in. Wasn't the 1500 last weekend?

nkdninjafrog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Muncie
    since i've been unable to find any INGO merch, is there anything that we can wear to identify each other? i think we should make INGO hats

Nmathew24

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know at the last 1500 (won't help you out for this upcoming one), but there was a stand with some guys selling t-shirts, hats, and patches.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    since i've been unable to find any INGO merch, is there anything that we can wear to identify each other? i think we should make INGO hats

Usually if you find one of us we can dirrect you to the rest. As you walk in and look at the show Bobcat Steel and I are in the back left corner. There will be a big yellow sign that says AA Optics and a big black sign that says Bobcat Steel

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Just look for folks wearing Concealed Carry Jock Straps:
    lwall.jpg

k12lts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Jackson County
    LTCH not required for purchase. All you need is a valid ID (drivers license is best) and be over 21.

Make sure your drivers license has your current address.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland

I would go to the 1500 and knew many of the vendors i was talking to were INGOers so i started wearing a cheesy little name tag with ingo and indy k written on it, since then every vendor or person that i meet would instantly know they were talkin with a fellow ingoer. Ive met many ingoers at the 1500 with that silly name tag :)

Top Bottom