up coming Rural King ad not published yet. great prices on AR15's......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Well let's see I was an INGO member before working at RK and since I do work at RK now I thought I would be nice but if y'all don't want info that I come across with out me being a ( paid advertiser ) then I'm more than happy to keep future info to my self.

:+1: You can't please everyone, some people just like to complain about others, it somehow makes their life seem better.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    So.....you think it's ok if any employee from any business (that's not a site advertiser that's paid to do this) comes on INGO and creates threads about their company's great deals?

IDK about you, but I call that View attachment 46335

Well, since instead of this getting him ahead with the company he is technically on the edge of breaking the corporate rules, I'm not really seeing the comparison unless he sells guns for them on commission.

This is actually kinda the opposite of spam as relates to the OP getting ahead.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    So when does this mystery ad come out? Will it be available online? Will the first post be updated? I really don't want to go through 6+ pages of whining and *****ing. :)

NVG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 28, 2014
    SEast
    I believe OP stated it will be in next ad-well worth the wait. Most will get preview Saturday if you are signed up with them on ur email.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It's sad to see a thread turn out like this. I appreciate the OP for the heads up and appreciate whevener else it happens on here. INGO is my main source of finding out about great deals and new things in firearms.

I'd love to say more but don't want banned.

Runt1122

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fulton County
    I stopped in a Rural King today to browse at the guns. The employee working said that a big sale was starting Sunday and the add should be out Saturday. He did not know specifics, but said it was a full page long.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Badwolf you did a good thing letting your fellow gun enthusiast know of up coming deals.

Don't worry about the trolls that are just trying to stir the pot. I'm betting mommy hasn't given them any allowance to purchase any guns. Maybe they will have enough money for Kleenex and A&D ointment for their tears and butthurt.

Next time you post (which I hope happens again) put a disclaimer that the thread is NOT for cry babies and trolls.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It's sad to see a thread turn out like this. I appreciate the OP for the heads up and appreciate whevener else it happens on here. INGO is my main source of finding out about great deals and new things in firearms.

I'd love to say more but don't want banned.
    For some reason I thought maybe you were thinking of this when you were typing...

asshat.jpg

Top Bottom