up coming Rural King ad not published yet. great prices on AR15's......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    when the ad comes out you will have to decide for yourself if the prices are a bargain or not.... I think their good but others may disagree with me on it. I am just giving our members a heads up On the sale in case someone had been contemplating a first or new AR purchase to wait till this ad comes out

Last edited:

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I mean rural king has great prices but yes inventory sucks at all of them keep in mind that the gun barn idea was an after thought considering their headquarters is in Illinois... Gun control capital and liberal haven of the Midwest.

I would say it has more to do with limited space to store them.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    So if they have at least from Tuesday until Saturday or Sunday to look over their ads, someone really dropped the ball when they were advertising the SR1911CMD for $409.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Well, now that I don't have the price, I can show up and get a rain check that RK will never honor. Awesome.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Closest RK to me did this to several us numerous times. Then they lost their ability to sell firearms for awhile due to paperwork discrepancies with the BATF. They allowed them to continue to sell ammunition. In the meantime, during the onset of the .22 panic, the department manager was buying up all the .22 ammo coming through the back door and driving around to local gun shops in a 30-40 mile radius and selling it to them for a nice profit. Too many issues with that particular store and employee that made me want to take my business elsewhere. I would give a different RK store a chance though.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    I like the RK in Jasper best, but I work closest to the one in Jeff.

I bought 22 ammo in the Jeff RK a few weeks ago, and they still had some on the shelf last week.

I have only been to the Bedford store 2 times, and people where knee deep at the gun counter, I never got to see what they had.

A simple call to the gun counter will tell you what they have in stock, good deals go fast.

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    I'm trying to be nice and give INGO members a heads up with out breaking the rules completely. But I guess the road to hell is paved with good Intention's here. Since every little snow flake on here isn't satisfied with just a heads up if they were already looking for an AR to wait till Sunday before making a decision. More, more more.... Me, me, me... OVER IT........

^^^^^^^^ only applies to INGO snow flakes you know who you are ^^^^^

NVG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 28, 2014
    SEast
    I appreciate the heads up. I can follow up on info and decide if it's something I'm interested in or not.
    Thanks

Top Bottom