• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've got one, that I'm still working on a fully-formed opinion, that has come up a few times. As a matter of principle, I do not believe that personal property rights extend without limit to property used for public commerce, particularly with respect to infringing the right to keep and bear arms.
    Sounds like a good topic. I have conflicts with that as well. Start a thread. I'll wait. :popcorn:

Coffee is horrible.

People who constantly talk about how they "can't live without coffee", they "need their coffee", "I'm useless until I get my coffee". News flash, you're useless regardless of the coffee. Never let a bitter bean run your life.

Yep. Horrible. I drank coffee from my teens to mid 30's. My first cup ever tasted like what I would imagine full ashtrays taste like. Not sure why I kept drinking coffee, I suppose because I wanted to be a coffee drinker. But it didn't take long to get used to it. I always drank it black. I tried a cup a few days ago. Yep, still tastes like what I would imaging full ashtrays taste like. I have no aspirations of becoming a coffee drinker again, so, no thanks.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I drank coffee from about the age of 16 to 21...probably because that's what adults did. At that point I was an adult and wondered what the attraction was.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The AR platform/weapon system :stickpoke: is awesome.
    300 blk is the best option for an AR in a pistol/short barrel configuration.
    To each their own.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    +1. I mean how much do we need to shorten words anyway? Shotgun is a relatively short word to begin with and shortening it to "shotty" only removes two letters!:)

Sorry. My dyslexia kicked in and I thought he said shorty. I was going to tell him to ask his wife to stop calling him that.

Top Bottom