• ...and so much more!
  • r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I just received this. I searched and could not find any earlier reference to it anywhere on the board. Note the date. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the letter - the person I received it from is a reliable and trustworthy individual.

http://

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Can somebody do the QR code in the bottom right corner? I kind of doubt an official document would have one of those. Obviously a hoax, but I bet there's a good joke there.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    I just received this. I searched and could not find any earlier reference to it anywhere on the board. Note the date. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the letter - the person I received it from is a reliable and trustworthy individual.

Buy more guns! Buy more ammo! They're all going to be confiscated soon by blue-helmeted soldiers who will parachute from the sky and impose their world order on the US!

Just ignore the laughter coming from the firearms industry and those they pay to propagate **** like this...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Oh, I just noticed the document ID in the QR code and the document ID displayed DO NOT MATCH

A/CN.10/L.70
    vs.
    A/CN.11/L.72

I'm guessing someone grabbed a doc and photoshoped it.

After some digging on the UN site:
    A/CN.10/L.70 is this document (an agenda for a meeting) and the one from the QR Code on that document above.
    ODS HOME PAGE

The other doc ID does not seem to exist:
    A/CN.11/L.72

Sure, it could be hidden, but....

Google that document ID.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Buy more guns! Buy more ammo! They're all going to be confiscated soon by blue-helmeted soldiers who will parachute from the sky and impose their world order on the US!

Just ignore the laughter coming from the firearms industry and those they pay to propagate **** like this...
    Note: It is illegal to shoot at drones and blue helmeted UN parachutists.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    I don't know about you guys, but I somehow picked up a virus between the time i got up (8am) and now... and the only websites I've been on have been here, politifact, and the UN pages... scan your computers.. its apparently a screen lock virus that tries to force you to pay to unlock your computer (which doesnt unlock it, and you're out money) My computer runs a virus scan every night while i'm asleep, that's how I know it was clean before I got up this morning...

Top Bottom