• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I understand the rules/regulations....to possess the parts ie. trigger group etc. to allow a full auto operation it is not legal. I am sure there would be some hair splitting involved but they own the rule book so pushing the envelope on line is a fools game and a sure looser.

There is more than drilling some holes involved in this so advance at your own risk.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't get it, the guys got a good record on GB, so I can only imagine that greed is what's pushing him to sell this now.

I already dislike him for spamming title names. From his other auctions: "1917 Remington Mosin M91 not 91/30 m39 m44 k98". I hate when people throw in a bunch other non-relevant terms so it shows up in your searches.

EDIT:
    At least the guy starts his auctions at a penny.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There is nothing illegal about this, it's a parts kit. Search "parts kit" on gun broker and you'll come up with lots of them. Most of the mp5 custom builds come from parts kits. Full auto parts are everywhere on gunbroker. Parts aren't illegal.

t1545jh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Kokomo
    Anyone who builds an SBR knows you can own the upper and the lower, but it isnt a good idea to have them in the same house together until your Form 1 gets approved. I should think it unwise to have full auto machine gun parts for a gun you dont have transferred in your name.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I give up....... Yeah! It's illegal, lets turn him in for the reward money! Someone loan me a tin foil hat.

Top Bottom