• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    IF anyone has a solution OR any ideas to help remedy this shallow mindset and idiocracy please let me know. I'll get with the program and try to help out.
    Friggin' world's going to the dumbarsses.
    I don't want my son or your sons/daughters brought up in a country without freedom of imagination, speech, independence, and I don't want them all wearing the same uniform clothing and cloning minds.
    It's an assembly line of the weak and simple minded.
    We're just allowing this non-sense to go on.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    My FIL (who is only 20 years my senior) still talks about the kids taking their new hunting rifles to school for show and tell. Rural Texas. Oh, Elementary and Intermediate school! And yes, real freaking rifles. No bullets, that would have been stupid.

David

disGRUNTld

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    I would be having some very meaningful private conversations with those responsible if this were my child. You know... let them realize that they have made a mistake and need to fix it with a quickness!

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    UGH for sure!

So if a kid were to draw a bottle of alcohol, would that be underage thinking-about drinking?
    Draw a picture of a dead cat, impending animal curelty?

I like your take on this... Because it's true. We're all too PC of a culture, and too passive... These type of incidents should end in the a firing or at least an upheaval of the community, which in turn would lead to a firing! We used to punish those who did dumb things, now they're turning our own humanity against us!:(
    Personally the only real argument that I can have about this is WHY DO WE STILL SEND OUR CHILDREN TO SOMEONE ELSE TO TEACH THEM? Is it because we aren't smart enough? Do we need a degree to live our life? Or do we lack the time and compassion? :dunno:
    TIME. Who has time when were breaking our backs and busting our fingers just to make a little money... for someone else! This community we all live in is a farce to what a great reality we should all be truly entitled to. :patriot:
    My calluses should be for my benefit and that of my family...:rockwoot: UGH!

Top Bottom