• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The government needs to justify more invasive security measures, so today it released a statement about phantom terrorists who are going to implant bombs inside their bodies.

Naked-body scanners aren't good enough. The government wants actual chest X-rays.

In the meantime, expect surgery survivors to be treated like Al Qaeda.

Militants may try bomb implants to attack
    "The Department of Homeland Security has identified a potential threat from terrorists who may be considering surgically implanting explosives or explosive components in humans to conduct terrorist attacks," the advisory to foreign counterparts said, according to the U.S. security official.

Such a threat is likely to come from overseas rather than domestically, but precautions were being taken on both sides, the official said on condition of anonymity.

Al Qaeda 'Belly Bombs' Entirely Possible, Doctor Says
    The Transportation Security Administration is preparing a "strong defense" against that possibility, TSA Administrator John Pistole said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4bv_YutyYs

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I liked this story better when it was about exploding boob implants... belly bombs has no snap to it.

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Placing a foreign object internally thru an incision will result in an almost immediate infection. 24-48 hours later someone is going to feel like blowing themselves up just to end the pain.

That's if a raging fever, explosive diarrhea and projectile vomiting doesn't set it off first. :yesway:

I can't see a way to encase it in a sterile container either way and how would it be set off ? Timer ?? A detonator sticking out of the belly button ??? Cell Phone up the ass........don't make me use more of these ????????

Back alley surgery, terrorist style. Dumb and Dumber.

Does anyone really believe the **** that is pumped out of the media or leaked from who knows where ?????????????????

Fear does some pretty nasty things to common sense. Let's use our heads.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    So somebody was watching the scene from The Dark Knight where Joker surgically implanted and cell phone bomb into an crazy guy and blew up part of the police station and thought "We should check for that!" I wonder where these people come up with their ideas?
    I just had back surgery last year and have a nice scar. I guess I should add an extra few hours to go through security if I ever fly. Next we will have to carry around notarized documents from the surgeons showing we actually had surgery performed by them.

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Does anyone really believe the **** that is pumped out of the media or leaked from who knows where ?????????????????

Fear does some pretty nasty things to common sense. Let's use our heads.

Sure. Make something up, then roll with it. It's not like it's never been done before.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Beat me to it. I was going to say we know the night before this release someone watched the Dark Knight. Wasn't there also a scene in a movie where there were remnants of terrorist surgeries? I'm thinking Jamie Foxx in Saudi Arabia maybe? Or maybe it was the middle east movie about the EOD group. Can't remember at the moment, but I know I've seen it.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Line up for the cavity checks people, it's the only way to fly!
    BLINK182_EOS.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Beat me to it. I was going to say we know the night before this release someone watched the Dark Knight. Wasn't there also a scene in a movie where there were remnants of terrorist surgeries? I'm thinking Jamie Foxx in Saudi Arabia maybe? Or maybe it was the middle east movie about the EOD group. Can't remember at the moment, but I know I've seen it.
    That one, The Hurt Locker, they find a bombmaker's hideout and a dead kid booby trapped with a bomb.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think someone in al quida has a sense of humor. I imagine some ******* said to another 'Let's put a bomb in someones underwear to see if we can get the US govt to grope it's citizens genitals'. Hey, it worked. So now another ******* said to the first; 'I've got a better idea. We put a bomb inside someone to see if the government will actually violate it's people'.

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    Yet another reason not to fly. Everyone should quit flying. Collapse the system.

Lol, you have it your way, but I'm not going to take a boat across the Atlantic, or even drive to the West Coast for that matter. I'd rather get my nuts fondled for a few seconds or heavens forbid have a sonogram than either, even as annoying as it may be.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    Lol, you have it your way, but I'm not going to take a boat across the Atlantic, or even drive to the West Coast for that matter. I'd rather get my nuts fondled for a few seconds or heavens forbid have a sonogram than either, even as annoying as it may be.
    its more than annoying. read the reports about people getting cancer just in the MONTHS that those things have been in service. not to mention the principle of it and the slope we are bahaing down.

Top Bottom