• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Speaking in Montomery, Alabama, Bloomberg said that it’s the “job of law enforcement to have guns and decide when to shoot.”

“You just do not want the average American carrying a gun in a crowded place,” said the former New York mayor.

These people....

We just saw that it’s not (nor is it ever) blood in the streets they maintain will happen. They harp on what they think “could happen” and completely disregard what the actual, vast majority of the evidence shows what DOES happen among law abiding gun owners.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah we need to tread lightly here please.

He used purple. I get it.

Agreed. The idiocy is on the Bloomy, etc side as an excuse to infringe on our rights. THEY are the ones that think LEOs are better than the rest of us. Or more accurately described, we are below the cops.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    These people....

We just saw that it’s not (nor is it ever) blood in the streets they maintain will happen. They harp on what they think “could happen” and completely disregard what the actual, vast majority of the evidence shows what DOES happen among law abiding gun owners.

I had this exact conversation with my sister the day of the church shooting. She is a high school teacher and is dead set against the idea of other teachers being able to carry in her school. She claimed police did a safety training at the school and told her armed citizens would make it to hard to tell who the bad guy was in the event of a shooting.

She also thinks having multiple armed citizens would lead to someone engaging an active shooter, then a second person engaging the first citizen leading to a cycle of people shooting each other, none knowing who the good guy is. This video serves as a good evidence that this doesn't happen. There were multiple armed people in the church. It only took one shot to end the threat and it was over well before cops showed up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had this exact conversation with my sister the day of the church shooting. She is a high school teacher and is dead set against the idea of other teachers being able to carry in her school. She claimed police did a safety training at the school and told her armed citizens would make it to hard to tell who the bad guy was in the event of a shooting.

She also thinks having multiple armed citizens would lead to someone engaging an active shooter, then a second person engaging the first citizen leading to a cycle of people shooting each other, none knowing who the good guy is. This video serves as a good evidence that this doesn't happen. There were multiple armed people in the church. It only took one shot to end the threat and it was over well before cops showed up.

Well the LEO's told her so it has to be true. Those people are only parroting what they are instructed to say.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

Hell it was over before the cops were called.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I would ask her to pick which children she is willing to let die while the LEO's are racing to the scene. She gets to pic them and in what order they will die.

That comment is likely to enrage here but it in the truth of this it is a truth.
    Do you draw names or go alphabetically.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I would ask her to pick which children she is willing to let die while the LEO's are racing to the scene. She gets to pic them and in what order they will die.

That comment is likely to enrage here but it in the truth of this it is a truth.
    Do you draw names or go alphabetically.

During the conversation she actually said that even if she had a gun, she wouldn't be able to bring herself to kill a student that was murdering classmates.

I told her, that's fine, but you just because you can't, doesn't mean others should be stripped of the ability to carry if they were willing and able to make that choice.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

So do off-duty/plain clothes officers, and darkness.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    During the conversation she actually said that even if she had a gun, she wouldn't be able to bring herself to kill a student that was murdering classmates.

I told her, that's fine, but you just because you can't, doesn't mean others should be stripped of the ability to carry if they were willing and able to make that choice.
    Ill bet if another student was killing one of her actual children she’d smoke check that ***** in a heartbeat, and if not she shouldn’t have children!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ill bet if another student was killing one of her actual children she’d smoke check that ***** in a heartbeat, and if not she shouldn’t have children!

Bingo. If I saw children at risk my instinct would be to take action armed or no. Period.
    **** a bucket load of that no action :bs: as that is just wrong on every level.

Sorry folks. I worry over the little ones.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can not even begin to fathom the level of stupidity necessary to achieve this.. ****.
    This is proof of reincarnation. Because no one could get this stupid in only one life time.

81280304_2456435521297715_8660501845271117824_o.jpg

And yes, it's real. Not sarcasm.
    Even other anti gunners are arguing with him
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157816730742964&id=747682963&anchor_composer=false

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Bingo. If I saw children at risk my instinct would be to take action armed or no. Period.
    **** a bucket load of that no action :bs: as that is just wrong on every level.

Sorry folks. I worry over the little ones.
    Anymore, little ones and dogs are the only ones I think may be worth saving. Outside of a very small circle of people, I don’t have much for the common man.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Yeah we need to tread lightly here please.

He used purple. I get it.

Thanks, I didn't post that as a dig on LEO's but the nonsense that Bloomberg and the other anti's always put out there about only the police or military should use guns. I'm not sure what an "average" American is? I guess to them it is based on the job you chose to do? I've know many in military and LE that were above average in my opinion and many that were not just like in any profession I suppose. I know a lot of infantry guys that don't even own any guns (always surprising to me) but can run the heck out of an M4, M249, or M240 but don't have a clue about handguns and i've known many LEO's that qualify just fine but that's where their interest ends and some that we call Tacklebury's that like guns as much as any on here, lol. I've worked with Army Privates to Harvard degreed orthopaedic surgeons and don't tend to judge based on occupation. I've known d-bag privates and surgeons (probably more surgeons lol). I don't care much for heights, for someone to run around a rooftop putting a roof on, to me, is above average. Working at a gas station or convenience store after 10pm might be above average, having the ability and knowledge to restore a family's heat in the dead of winter or restore power after a storm is above average etc. You could go on and on, all occupations have merit, yes even Kirk, Hough, and TLex.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can not even begin to fathom the level of stupidity necessary to achieve this.. ****.
    This is proof of reincarnation. Because no one could get this stupid in only one life time.

81280304_2456435521297715_8660501845271117824_o.jpg

And yes, it's real. Not sarcasm.
    Even other anti gunners are arguing with him
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157816730742964&id=747682963&anchor_composer=false

He's deleted the post.
    Must not have liked even his anti gun friends telling him he's wrong.
    https://m.facebook.com/pfritzphd?tsid=0.33984523559169166&source=result

Top Bottom