• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colts1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Kokomo
    There is A LOT of false information out about com bloc ammo. And with all the new shooters joining the sport, these rumors are spreading more than ever.

Here are some good factual references...

ComBloc Ammo FAQ

And here is some good reference material from a fell INGO'er

http://youtu.be/Qpo9rknFDkU

http://youtu.be/P5ZB3UfG960

the pics that chase515 had is from my batch of wolf. I have no problem shooting wolf plan on shooting more wolf but i got about 80 more rounds of rumor left!!!!!

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    The guy above who said some are just spreading rumors might want to reconsider his stance.

the pics that chase515 had is from my batch of wolf. I have no problem shooting wolf plan on shooting more wolf but i got about 80 more rounds of rumor left!!!!!

WOW...you guys got your panties in a bunch real quick. I was not talking about you. Bring down the ego guys. I was referring to the inevitable quote that com bloc ammo "sticks because of melting lacquer" or "the metal case wears out your gun real quick" that seems to end up on every single thread that involves com bloc ammo.

All manufactures make mistakes...Winchester...Remington...Federal...AND the com bloc ammo companies. If you had bad rounds, I believe that. I have also personally seen a batch of around 20 bad Federal rounds with the bullet seated so far into the case it almost disappeared. It can happen, and it probably will happen again in the future with all companies.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Tula 9mm runs flawless in my P95. Dirty as hell? Yes. Also sometimes shoots a little fire downrange.

Anyone else get that with Tula? Little orange sparks shooting downrange on 2-5% of the rounds?

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Shot 100rds of TulAmmo .40 this weekend and did have 1 case crack which made the slide difficult to pull back to eject the shell.

First time that has happened to me, ever, using Tula.

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    Wolf and all other steel ammo sucks. It's really bad for...a lot of reasons...just post up here where you've boycotted purchase and I'll go educate the store and relieve them of their bad stock. We can only win this fight if we stick together and fight the steel cased monster!

-Dobber

Top Bottom