• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Good for Paul!

It's refreshing to see some still stand up for their natural rights and the limitations imposed on the central government in the Constitution of the United States.

Not everyone is a blind, bleating sheep slogging through the stockades to their slaughter.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Best comment I saw on the site

Article 1 Section 6 of the US Constitution. Am I the only one who has read this thing? "They (senators and representatives) shall in all cases, except treason, felony and breach of the peace, be privileged from arrest during their attendance at the session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any speech or debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other place."

Where is the SWAT team to rescue the kidnapped Senator? He is being held by force against his will.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    This is the treatment a U.S. Senator, the top of the bureaucratic aristocracy, receives. What hope then does a lone, private citizen have against this Leviathan? TSA must go.

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Glitch in the scanner and instead of letting him go back through, they demand a pat down?

Glitches in the scanners are common when the Paul family travels. It's because they carry large amounts of freedom with intent to distribute.

Last edited:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I think the anomaly detected by the TSA was "Rights". It's unfamiliar to them...

I have to spread it around. That certainly deserves it. :yesway:

I'll be interested in hearing his side of the story. TSA seems to be in full CYA mode. Every story I've read has been updated to include the TSA statement.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The great Commonwealth of Kentucky should send some folks in to free him if the Federal Government isn't going to protect the Senator.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    They are right to detain him!!! His family is a serious threat to the status quo!! How dare he believe in the rights of the individual over the "rights" of the state!!!!!:xmad:

See: Sarcasm.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Nice response from his Chief of Staff

Sen. Rand Paul’s chief of staff Doug Stafford responded to the TSA’s claim that the senator was “not detained at any point.” “Well, I don’t know what bureaucrat manuals call it, but: an innocent American citizen who was offering to cooperate while also attempting to stop an invasive search was not allowed to proceed without complying,” Stafford said in an email to TheDC

Read more: TSA | Rand Paul | Senator | The Daily Caller

Top Bottom