• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Sure they do. They create thousands of jobs every year. The Job description? Sit around on your butt and crank out kids and we will pay you free room and board, a cell phone and some spending money.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    The key statement from the article:
    "The White House doesn't create jobs," Carney said, adding "the government, together — White House, Congress — creates policies that allow for greater job creation."

The flip side:
    "The White House doesn't create jobs," Carney said, adding "the government, together — White House, Congress — creates policies that hinder job creation."

While the country is hurting ecomonically, Congress is out to lunch for a month. I'm not sure if that's good or bad?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sure they do. They create thousands of jobs every year. The Job description? Sit around on your butt and crank out kids and we will pay you free room and board, a cell phone and some spending money.

You are in rare form today :popcorn:

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010

:)::patriot: Too bad its the whole truth.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I don't think it was a mistake. They know they can't really create jobs but they were willing to say they could when jobs were being created. If they keep taking credit for being able to create them, during the election the question becomes obvious: If you guys can create jobs, why didn't you create some more?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am confused. President Obama told us he had saved and created hundreds of thousands of jobs after the stimulus went through. Now they can't create jobs... I want my money back.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Congress in town, gridlock is good. Congress out of town even better.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I am confused. President Obama told us he had saved and created hundreds of thousands of jobs after the stimulus went through. Now they can't create jobs... I want my money back.

That "saved" thing will come up again, you can bet that. Every job that didn't go away was one that was "saved" by Obama. Every job that wasn't created is the fault of the Republicans.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood

That spending money includes: A shiny new car with 22 inch chrome rims with a custom installed stereo system, and a whole wardrobe of new clothing....

Top Bottom