• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Thomas Knapp asks the question that many are secretly entertaining. Who really benefits from the millionaire birther's move to "run" for the presidency? He stands zero chance of winning against Obama. He reminds me of nothing so much as Buchanan, when he was sent to destroy the Reform party. Cui bono?

Trump: Democrat Plant? | KN@PPSTER

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It would certainly do more to explain the sudden "popularity" of The Donald as a presidential hopeful than anything else I've been able to conjure in my brain when I think about it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Interesting, but they said things about Ronald Reagan, who at one time was a democrat, and he became president unseating that presidential wonder, james earl carter!

Lightening strike twice anyone????

freemjj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    I’ve given up on predicting zero chance candidates. My prognostications were that Ross Perot had a snowball’s change in Hyades in ’92 (yes, I know he didn’t win – but one wonders what would have happened had he not vacillated and pulled out / changed his mind and got back in). And let’s not forget former Mr. Universe who married a member of the Kennedy clan and later won the governorship on a GOP ticket in California. Heck, two years ago I pontificated that a nearly unknown “community organizer” come Senator from the Wendy City didn’t stand a chance. Whether it’s planned political skullduggery or random personnel narcissism I wouldn’t write The Donald off just yet.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    His agent IS Rahm's brother, Ari Emanuel, and he did donate to Rahm's mayoral run in Chicago.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    it really doesnt matter. republican or obama agin. they are all gonna screw america. people keep talking about if obama gets elected again that he's gonna take away our guns. i say let him go for it so we can fix some ****!

casselmb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    On the bright side, maybe this will prompt Mitch to run. Not that I think he's the perfect candidate, or that he would even be able to beat Obama, but he would at least run a respectable race.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    can we seriously rule out anything when it involves the democrats? they would stuff their own mothers corps with an IED if it would win them an election.

the republicans are bad too, but I dont see them playing AS dirty as the democrats, but they are all weasels so I can never rule anything out 100%

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Trump in 08
    Donald Trump would fire Bush, hire Obama, he says at Scottish golf hearing

Notice how the media isn't bringing up this huge flip-flop.

Not sure what you mean by flip flop....Bush was a bad prez his last 4 yrs..spending like a mad man, refusing to address the borders...Trump has always an still says he didn't like Bush an his policies....his comment on obama was that about how successful his campaign was an where he had gottin thus far imho....not a endorsement of him.....I like Trump but will continue to investigate him....

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Thats what I was thinking, a spoiler.

This just shows how smart Trump is....imho its him saying you better pick me or else, he could just be bluffing his why to a nomination, letting them think if we don't pick him he could rob votes from us....so maybe we should pick him in order to win?......what...Trump make a bluff....interetsing...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Probably jilted because he didn't make obama's crony list.

I saw his predictions of obama.....but didn't see any praise...."obama has a chance to be a great president...if he isn't, we are in bigger trouble than ever before....." of the NY times would take that as a praise....Trump was wrong on some of his predictions, that obama would lead by consensus....obviously he hadn't been listening to Beck who had been trying to tell the truth about obama***,something the Beck haters ignore as well.....lol

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    A amoral guy who has declared bankruptcy 3 times sure would be a great choice.:rolleyes:

id rather have an amoral businessman then an immoral community organizer at least trump could figure a way to make the company (USA) profitable again for one end free trade two end the retarded tax rates and third do whatever you have to do to get production back to the USA low taxes on many>high taxes on few :twocents:

Top Bottom