• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Is there some reason that you keep beefing with me? I've never made the claim that Trump's lawyers were anything special.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is there some reason that you keep beefing with me? I've never made the claim that Trump's lawyers were anything special.

e0388eb1-6192-4a2a-82d2-419b763e6750_text.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Are we ready to admit Trump is yet to hire a good lawyer?

View attachment 329607
    Are we ready to admit that the left and establishment have, as part of their ongoing lawfare to keep Trump off the ballots and out of the white house, have black balled him and threatened the top flight legal firms if they represent him?

Just posting this says a lot, you know they are doing this despicable and un-American tactic, but all you got is making fun of those trying to represent complex legal issues but you NEVER say anything bad about the tactic so you must agree it is a good tactic.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Are we ready to admit that the left and establishment have, as part of their ongoing lawfare to keep Trump off the ballots and out of the white house, have black balled him and threatened the top flight legal firms if they represent him?

Just posting this says a lot, you know they are doing this despicable and un-American tactic, but all you got is making fun of those trying to represent complex legal issues but you NEVER say anything bad about the tactic so you must agree it is a good tactic.
    It's just not attorneys either. They've threatened to ruin and bankrupt anyone that has or will have anything to do with Trump now or in the future.

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

Who has been threatened? A history of not paying lawyers can be a roadblock, but...

You don't think he can get a good lawyer? That's a chance to take if you are a good lawyer. Get a high-profile client and win, especially when the cameras will be everywhere. If I were an aspiring attorney worth the salt, I would be all over it.

Of course, what Letitia James and that douche in NYC are doing is despicable. But how do you plan on winning an election and making the case you are best positioned to lead the nation when you can't get anyone worth a hoot to work for you? When you demonstrate the judgment of having Alina Habba get dragged in court on your behalf? When your lawyers set up cameras by dumpsters in an alley to spew election lies for a press conference?

The biggest risk to Trump's winning is being found guilty in court. The biggest headwind, as demonstrated by polling, is his carrying the tag of being a convict. If that is the biggest risk, wouldn't you find someone who can win? Are we really supposed to say poor ole Donny can't find a lawyer because of the left? Why do we always make excuses for his shortcomings?

I don't cry about their tactics. I like candidates who can win.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Who has been threatened? A history of not paying lawyers can be a roadblock, but...

You don't think he can get a good lawyer? That's a chance to take if you are a good lawyer. Get a high-profile client and win, especially when the cameras will be everywhere. If I were an aspiring attorney worth the salt, I would be all over it.

Of course, what Letitia James and that douche in NYC are doing is despicable. But how do you plan on winning an election and making the case you are best positioned to lead the nation when you can't get anyone worth a hoot to work for you? When you demonstrate the judgment of having Alina Habba get dragged in court on your behalf? When your lawyers set up cameras by dumpsters in an alley to spew election lies for a press conference?

The biggest risk to Trump's winning is being found guilty in court. The biggest headwind, as demonstrated by polling, is his carrying the tag of being a convict. If that is the biggest risk, wouldn't you find someone who can win? Are we really supposed to say poor ole Donny can't find a lawyer because of the left? Why do we always make excuses for his shortcomings?

I don't cry about their tactics. I like candidates who can win.

I think this point is neglecting to understand that as a lawyer, reputation is a big deal.

As psychotic as people get with TDS, being known as the "Trump lawyer" for the rest of your life may mean the end of your career.

It's the potential clients you have at this level that is going to be the problem. Taking Trump's case means your client pool is probably dropping to just him for the foreseeable future.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    But somehow the ONLY guy that has proven they can win the presidency is not on your list. Go figure…
    because he's the only guy who has proven he can lose. I just haven't had that post-election joy in 18, 20, or 22, and I hope I'm wrong in 24.

His brand has soured since the day he took office. I want a party that runs on a winning message, not one that can't escape a losing message.
    Dude, using terms like "zero chance" for emphasis just makes you seem like you haven't a clue what chance means. Zero?

What do the odds-makers say about Trump's chances? Vivek Ramaswamy even has above zero odds.

Yes, he has a chance. Biden is doing everything he can to help, but it should be a slam dunk. What happens to his chances if he loses more trials this year and gets a conviction?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    because he's the only guy who has proven he can lose. I just haven't had that post-election joy in 18, 20, or 22, and I hope I'm wrong in 24.

His brand has soured since the day he took office. I want a party that runs on a winning message, not one that can't escape a losing message.

Yes, he has a chance. Biden is doing everything he can to help, but it should be a slam dunk. What happens to his chances if he loses more trials this year and gets a conviction?
    He's the odds on favorite even with the trials looming. Likely his odds will go down if they get a conviction. Let's just see how it plays out before we get all :runaway:

Top Bottom