• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    oh20noes202_Oh_noes-s480x405-49735-580.jpg

I just found out I was too slow........ damn my slow typing.......

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You don't hear the people denouncing the radicals because you haven't bothered to listen for them. It's easier for you to live in your insular little world and ignore anything that doesn't fit in your limited paradigm. Plenty of muslims, scholars, imams and just plain folks have spent years denouncing terrorists and terrorism. The fact that you choose not to hear them is your problem, not theirs.

Here is another example of Islam outreach for you. A muslim this time showing support for Israel. at least he wasn't killed, just carved up a bit. Ah islam...Religon of tolerance, peace, and clitiroctomys...

Breitbart.tv » Arab Man Claims Hate Crime Attack After Posting Poem In Support Of Jews; Star Of David Carved In Back

and here is one about tolerance of others beliefs.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/0...ution-for-refusing-to-recant-christian-faith/

This is why you are hearing no condemnation from Muslims about the "bad apples". As I explained earlier. It is dangerous for them to do so. I know liberal hippies are finally starting to like guns and good for them for doing so. You may need them one day.

With that said keeping your head buried in the sand (no offense to desert living people, it's just an expression) about the realities of radical Islam vs other religons and trying to say one is as bad as the other means you are tossing logic to the wind.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom