• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I knew in 1997 that the looters that staff our government would soon realize that Roth IRAs were great for the taxpayer and bad for the government.

It appears that the "activists" on the Left have realized just how much we can keep tax free from the government and want them confiscated.

BTW, I don't know about anyone else but this is my redline. I spent too much time and effort to stand silently for this:

How Safe Is Your Roth IRA? - Megan McArdle - Business - The Atlantic

Just wait until they realize how vehicles such as SEPs are screwing the government out of their "rightful share".:laugh:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I knew in 1997 that the looters that staff our government would soon realize that Roth IRAs were great for the taxpayer and bad for the government.

It appears that the "activists" on the Left have realized just how much we can keep tax free from the government and want them confiscated.

BTW, I don't know about anyone else but this is my redline. I spent too much time and effort to stand silently for this:

How Safe Is Your Roth IRA? - Megan McArdle - Business - The Atlantic

Just wait until they realize how vehicles such as SEPs are screwing the government out of their "rightful share".:laugh:

Don't worry. I'm sure the confiscation will be "need-based."

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Honestly guys, the government needs our help. The don't have enough of our hard earned dollars. We should give till it hurts and enjoy it. :D

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    And just when I was thinking about starting a Roth too... Now I'm having second thoughts... Stupid government thugs... :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Retirement. Ah, sweet retirement.

Oh, you mean.... my 401k, Roth IRA, and pension will still be there AFTER the roving zombie hordes, financial crash, and the return of the 185th Maadi to kill all the good christian white people?

:)

Top Bottom