• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Now that I've finally got a lower, I need to round things out with a BCG and an LPK. I'd like to get them from PSA, but I don't think I've seen them actually have anything in stock for months.

Does anyone know who still has these components in stock, or some rather unusual places to look?

Thanks in advance.:ingo:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Now that I've finally got a lower, I need to round things out with a BCG and an LPK. I'd like to get them from PSA, but I don't think I've seen them actually have anything in stock for months.

Does anyone know who still has these components in stock, or some rather unusual places to look?

Thanks in advance.:ingo:

PSA has their LPK pop in often, keep checking and they will be listed when available.

Bolt Carrier Groups were in short supply before the panic. Good luck finding one at a reasonable price.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    You just missed BCGs. They were on earlier this week for $178.99 :(

Ive managed to buy and receive everything from PSA but their BCGs.....:xmad:

I have scored a few BCGs from Midway and Fulton Armory..... and supposedly one being shipped in a few weeks from Brownells...:dunno:

PKFirearms has LPKs in stock often and just received notification from STAG that my LPKs and other parts are being shipped w/in 14 days (ordered mid Jan) so backordered items are starting to ship out....

Top Bottom