• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vastian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Death of 2 boys prompts toy dart gun set recall | Political Headlines | Comcast.net

Maybe it's just me, but I think they're taking this a little too far; should we really recall something that's been sold to 1.8 million people and only caused 2 deaths from two children who 'should' have been old enough to know better than stick toys in their mouths.

I can think of several more dangerous products on the shelves than this that are still being sold.

What do you think?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I saw this earlier and thought, "Oh that's sad, but boy is the media jumping on the bandwagon a little early!"

I am sad for their families, but they were choking deaths... and how many billions of suction cup-type things of that size are out there really? Why focus on the $1.50 toy gun that isn't even sold anymore and hasn't been for over a year?

Arieas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Indianapois
    Yeah that is pretty lame, whenever i see stuff like that i always like to make this point. On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens per year! I say we start a petition to ban ball point pens, they are down right lethal.

Top Bottom