• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chow40cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Olympia
    Umm nope.... then for 1 you were a dirtbag..... 2 you fell for some junk.... ha ha ha ..... Yeah the army send MP's off post to round up Soldiers.. I know I did it in korea... but the sad fact is that they have no authority.... Outside was more than likely a civilian LEO to assist. they had no authority over you until you enter the post....

I was playing pool at the local dive. My retired JAG opponent was sure to tell me essentially, "Good freakin luck." I thought it was ridiculous too, especially when it was all for questioning in relation to some barracks theft, and I was a married soldier living off post.

I am loving the assumptions though; I hold my head high with a decorated service record, an honorable discharge, and a current contract to return to :patriot:active service in precisely one more month. You can bash all you want...

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    When did I say or in any way imply that I thought, that their has never been someone that concealed carried and made gun owners look bad? Seriously? where are you coming up with that. What makes you feel you need to put words in my mouth :dunno:

Someone straight out said Open carry doesn't make gun owners look bad. As in it had never ever ever made a gun owner look bad. Like it couldn't possibly make us look bad. that is utter non sense.

It shouldn't make gun owners look bad, but in some cases it does. Look at the pic I posted. Do you think we look better now to a non gun owner?

I still think that is a cop but to some of the thousands and thousands of people that have seen that pic it just looks like another retard with a gun and house shoes.

Good greif, this is getting rediclious. You're nickle and dime-ing the crap out everyones posts. I was speaking in general terms.....ie the rain comment. There are always bad apples out there regardless of what you are talking about. "it freaks people out" is the worst argument for you anti-OC people. There are LOT more things out in the world that freak people out more than a guy with a holstered gun.

We as gun owners need to stick together. Not argue about HOW a gun is carried. Its legal, there is nothing wrong or detrimental with OC. United we stand, divided we fall.

Top Bottom