• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Everytime I click on this thread I think of this. Page after page after page...

iu

Hahahaha. I’m stealing that meme.

But. I agree. Nobody is changing their mind about wearing or not wearing a mask. Beating a dead horse here.

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    Hahahaha. I’m stealing that meme.

But. I agree. Nobody is changing their mind about wearing or not wearing a mask. Beating a dead horse here.

For one, I'm here for the occasional paper to read. BugI02 shared a curious PNAS preprint a couple of pages back.
    I'm in awe how much they are twisting and turning the data they're citing.
    If they pass peer review and get published, I'm writing a rebuttal.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    You literally ignored the actual evidence (statistical, population-wide, etc.) I presented in just about every single comment.
    Your perception is not unwarranted; it is, however, just that -- perception, as you have not produced a shred of data.
    I chose not to argue with someone who is still in denial. It will waste both of our time and just disappear down the page. And in the end, you can decide for yourself what merits "serious" and what does not.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    For one, I'm here for the occasional paper to read. BugI02 shared a curious PNAS preprint a couple of pages back.
    I'm in awe how much they are twisting and turning the data they're citing.
    If they pass peer review and get published, I'm writing a rebuttal.

Im not saying people shouldn’t post here and discuss it. Everyone should post in the threads they wanna discuss. I’m just saying it’s pointless for me to post here. I’m not changing my mind and I’ll do whatever I feel is best for me and mine, if that bothers some... oh well. If some Karen at Walmart wants to yell and scream about my choice, oh well. I’ll do as I please. They can do as they please. :patriot:

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    Im not saying people shouldn’t post here and discuss it. Everyone should post in the threads they wanna discuss. I’m just saying it’s pointless for me to post here. I’m not changing my mind and I’ll do whatever I feel is best for me and mine, if that bothers some... oh well. If some Karen at Walmart wants to yell and scream about my choice, oh well. I’ll do as I please. They can do as they please. :patriot:

Oh, absolutely. I guess, I just thought I'd give a specific example why I find such threads somewhat interesting.
    That, and the human brain. It is fascinating. I love poking around and observing the reactions. No trolling, only honest arguments.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Oh, absolutely. I guess, I just thought I'd give a specific example why I find such threads somewhat interesting.
    That, and the human brain. It is fascinating. I love poking around and observing the reactions. No trolling, only honest arguments.
    Don’t go poking around my brain. Scary stuff in there

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lol it could’ve went either way. I say I’m out of a thread but something always draws me back in. Like when I swore off women... didn’t last long

Yeah I can see where the guy thing might not be to attractive after a while.......:):

I am the same way. This topic is deep and wide. So many angles and all can be confusing.

I was in the post office today. No one working wore a mask. No one in line either. I have a fair repour with the ladies there having defended them when idiots were acting like....well.....idiots in the past. So I asked her where the mask was. She smiled.......pointed at file #13 and mouthed **** Hognuts. Then she said I work for the Feds. Just thought I would share.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yeah I can see where the guy thing might not be to attractive after a while.......:):

LMAO I knew someone would go there with it, I didn’t think it’d be you! :):

And thank god our postal workers haven’t drank the kool aid. Thats really surprising honestly, hopefully more people start to wake up. But whatever, they can do whatever they want, just don’t tell the rest of us what to do

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Easier to swear at them.....

with a mask on so they don't understand you.

Lol it could’ve went either way. I say I’m out of a thread but something always draws me back in. Like when I swore off women... didn’t last long

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah...can you imagine a postal worker.....going postal?

LMAO I knew someone would go there with it, I didn’t think it’d be you! :):

And thank god our postal workers haven’t drank the kool aid. Thats really surprising honestly, hopefully more people start to wake up. But whatever, they can do whatever they want, just don’t tell the rest of us what to do

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Doesn't matter how many links anyone posts, it's a 'Dogma' crap fight between conspiracy theorist and science professionals.

Post about reinfection completely blowing the 'Herd Immunity' idea out of the water, they simply don't read it.

Infection, & death rates skyrocketing, IGNORED because it doesn't fit the conspiracy theory dogma.

Show links to studies on crippling effects for children, ignored because they don't care about children, only the dogma/party line.

Again, Tom Petty, "What ever it is your looking for, Don't come around here no more."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Doesn't matter how many links anyone posts, it's a 'Dogma' crap fight between conspiracy theorist and science professionals.

Post about reinfection completely blowing the 'Herd Immunity' idea out of the water, they simply don't read it.

Infection, & death rates skyrocketing, IGNORED because it doesn't fit the conspiracy theory dogma.

Show links to studies on crippling effects for children, ignored because they don't care about children, only the dogma/party line.

Again, Tom Petty, "What ever it is your looking for, Don't come around here no more."

If you subscribe to that theory, you might as well buy yourself a funeral plot now, because nothing is going to save any of us if that is actually the truth.

In that situation, all of us would be dead in a year or 2, regardless what we do, unless we live out the rest of our lives in a bunker with highly specialized filtration.
    There's no sense in even trying at that point, the logistics of the situation are untenable, and everyone will die, might as well subscribe to the world being over.

That doesn't appear to be the case, at all, judging by other countries' statistics.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Are you from Jasper?

Not anymore, but used to be.
    10th Street (St. Joe) gradeschool, last class out of the old high school.
    Mike Braun's dad, my step dad, and Carl Gehlhausen used to get pounded together.
    My cousin and business partner still hang out with him some, but since he moved into the twilight zone not so much anymore, I didn't care for him too much from the beginning...

Now I live 17 miles out of town with farm animals and too many guns...

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Not anymore, but used to be.
    10th Street (St. Joe) gradeschool, last class out of the old high school.
    Mike Braun's dad, my step dad, and Carl Gehlhausen used to get pounded together.
    My cousin and business partner still hang out with him some, but since he moved into the twilight zone not so much anymore, I didn't care for him too much from the beginning...

Now I live 17 miles out of town with farm animals and too many guns...

I went to 10th street, but the new high school. Sounds like you are a couple years ahead of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom